[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This and Bowsers inside story are the best games ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-MD_Sky_EN_boxart.jpg (30KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-MD_Sky_EN_boxart.jpg
30KB, 250x224px
This and Bowsers inside story are the best games ever made and you know it
>>
And by best games ever made i mean on any console
>>
change to blue rescue team and yeah
>>
>>31459781
bis is shit tier my first rpg tier. its like pokemon without the autistic fun shit
>>
I think TWEWY is a top contender as well.
Super Mystery Dungeon was also great.
>>
>>31459781
I had Explorers of Darkness but lost in years ago. Sad! I loved that game. I still listen to the soundtrack.
>>
>Not Xenoblade Chronicles and its amazing mouth animations
>>
>>31459781
So should I play that Explorers first? It is like Platinum to Diamond/Pearl and Emerald to Ruby/Saphire?
>>
>>31461464
play blue rescue team first then explorers of the sky
>>
>>31459781
>not mother 3
>>
>>31459781
>Not FFIX
>>
>>31461464
No, Explorers is a different story altogether.

Red and Blue are paired and so are Time and Darkness. Sky is basically Time and Darkness: Director's Cut Edition.

Gates to Infinity and Super Mystery Dungeon are the G5 and G6 games, but they abandond the version schtick.

There's also Japan-only Adventure Squad which had THREE versions (though granted, you could link all versions into one save). It's also the first one to introduce enemy evolution.
>>
>>31461547
The first digit of the day of the month today is how many genders there are.
>>
PMD has atrocious press A to win gameplay, and the plot is only "good" by Pokemon standards, it's average (Gates) to awful (Super) otherwise. There's plenty of better roguelikes to play.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.