[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SM2 >Kukui's League has lead to Alola attracting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Scared jobber rival.png (161KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
Scared jobber rival.png
161KB, 300x339px
>SM2
>Kukui's League has lead to Alola attracting attention from trainers around the world
>Beautiful and treasured land replaced by gyms
>Sacred locations filled with disrespectful trainers
>Island traditions are forgotten because of the gym system
>Residents grow to hate Kukui, SM Protag, and all the trainers
>Tapus leave in disgust
>Colress using the island to study gentrification, the island and his inhabitants are his personal experiment
>Colress invest more money into Alola's league for knowledge
>>
Colress is a scientist, not an urban planner.
>>
Why the fucking cringey photo
>>
>>31459376
>kukui creates his own villainous team
>tricks new protag to do his bidding that leads to the destruction of alola and the protag to be wholly blamed for it
>climax of the story is lillie, lusamine and guzma saving the day and kick kukui's ass (sun and moon never appears because hilbert and hilda didn't fo so in b2w2)
>he breaks down
Would love to play this honestly
>>
The Rotom-crucifix will save us all
>>
>>31459400
We already have secretly evil Gym Leaders, E4 and benevolent organizations, so why not an evil starting professor as well?
>>
>>31459376

I agree, with the caveat that the modern/industrial/gentrification should be eventually revealed as a net positive and the natives and Tapus portrayed as short-sighted, petty and childish for resenting it.
>>
>>31459447
What gym leader? I know we had the fire woman in kalos but anyone else.
>>
>>31461362
They might be talking about the manga, where like half the Kanto gym leaders had ties to Team Rocket.
>>
>>31461362
Giovanni.
>>
>>31461558
That only applied for NPCs. Player doesn't know Giovanni is a gym leader until you read the gym statues.
>>
>>31461587
No, wait, that's wrong. NPC don't know him at all, player doesn't know he's a gym leader too until you walk into his gym.
>>
>>31459376

Kukui only wanted to add the league to compliment the Island challenge, not replace it
>>
>tapus leave
They'd get btfo by superior foreugner genes. Remember that Sun or Chicken are from Kanto, the region with previously the worst trainers.
>>
File: IMG_0630.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
What do you want assuming we get a blackwhite2 style sequel?

>Hau has reached Hala's level and became Kahuna of Melee Melee Keep in mind this assumes Hala died

>Gladion and/or Lillie become either new professors or the new heads of Aether Foundation

>Guzma becomes an Elite 4 member

>Nanu is still exactly the same and never changed
>>
>>31461704
>Gladion and/or Lillie become either new professors or the new heads of Aether Foundation
gladion already is anon
>>
>>31461704

Better idea regarding Guzma

>He's the bug type Trial captain of Ula Ula
>He uses Po Town as his entire trial site with Skull grunts still acting the same ironically
>Assuming Nanu is the same, Guzma takes his place as the Elite 4
>>
File: 250px-Sun_Moon_Ryuki.png (96KB, 250x341px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sun_Moon_Ryuki.png
96KB, 250x341px
Here's the new champion.
>>
>>31459376
Good. Fuck traditions. They need to adapt a Kanto-like League system. If the residents hate this so much, we don't need them. New Trainers will replace them soon.
>>
>>31461797

>Another dragon user

Kiss my ass
>>
>>31461797
Who is this exactly?

I never encountered them in-game.
>>
>>31462557
He's a character who has a few lines of dialog and will sometimes pop up as the champion when you beat the elite four, like most of the other important NPCs in the game. Most people think he was a scrapped trial captain that they threw in because they already had his model done.
>>
>Island traditions are forgotten because of the gym system
Good fucking riddance. This game felt more of a carribean vacation than a Pokémon game.
>>
>>31461654
Yeah "league" in this case has nothing to do with gyms. It's just a way of officially modernizing the end of the island trial, which was basically the Elite 4 anyways.
>>
>>31461797
>big meaty dragon dick
>>
>>31461789
Guzma is too old to be a captain, either he becomes a Kahuna or becomes an Elite Four
>>
>>31461820
Hey there, King Abdulah, how's it going?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.