[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://nintendoeverything.com/decem ber-2016-npd-sales-for-p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: sm.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
http://nintendoeverything.com/december-2016-npd-sales-for-pokemon-sunmoon-top-four-million-fastest-games-in-nintendos-history-to-do-so/

>Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon have sold over four million copies in the United States, Nintendo announced today. The two specifically stand at 4.5 million since launching in late November. Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon were also the second and third best-selling games during the month of December as reported by NPD.

Good to see that the best Pokémon games will be the best selling Pokémon games too.
>>
>>31457193
These are barely even games, let alone the best Pokemon games.

If you wanna dive deeper, besides maybe the first couple of gens, Pokemon has always been dogshit.
>>
anyone have that graphic about why sun and moon are terrible games?
>>
Still hasn't surpassed Diamond and Pearl. Nice try.
>>
>>31457218
Post also the one of the other games, just because they're fun to read
>>
>>31457225
a 2 for (you)
>>
Something selling well doesn't always equate to it being the best. This is the first gen I bought both versions and while I don't mind this gen it's definitely not my favorite.
>>
>>31457193
>50 Shades of Gray is the best novel of all time
gotcha
>>
File: 1439137642031-0.jpg (593KB, 1065x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1439137642031-0.jpg
593KB, 1065x1047px
FFXV just outsold S/M
>>
>>31457225
Maybe they haven't gotten there yet in raw sales, but, in terms of quality, Sun and Moon are leagues better than saving a lot of data.
>>
>>31457376
>cherry picking
>>
>>31457218
>>31457234
this
>>
>>31457193
3DS lives for a long time to come

no chance game freak are quitting this record setting cash cow for an unproven expensive cuck console like the switch
>>
>>31457207
I hope you don't believe that R/B/Y are good games.
>>
>>31457193
Everyone knows that SM is a success in sales. They were marketed really well. But everyone that played also knows that they're far from being the best games in the series, let alone great anniversary games for the franchise.

So please, stop shitposting.
>>
>>31457405
Who's cherry picking? Diamond and Pearl were dogshit through and through. I literally replayed Pearl over the holidays, giving it another chance in case my memory was just misleading me, but, no, it was still one of the most excruciatingly painful Pokémon experiences it has been my misfortune to have.
>>
>unironically liking SM
The one thing Gen VI did that wasn't dogshit was the online features, and they removed any and all convenience from that in SM and made it dogshit, therefore, SM is dogshit. Objectively and factually.
>>
>>31457193
>Good to see that the best Pokémon games will be the best selling Pokémon games too

But that's literally objectively wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>31457207
>barely even games
...what?
>>
>>31457586
But I really like it. What up now
>>
Great to see Pokemon is king
>>
>>31457366
In what world. 4.5 million in USA and Japan 3.5 million. So 2 countries it's already 8 million. Final fantasy won't touch that life time sales
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.