[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /vp/ i am the CEO of Gamefreak®. On part of nintendo I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

Hello /vp/ i am the CEO of Gamefreak®. On part of nintendo I am here to ask for your user imput on the latest games from us.
Also feel free to make suggestions for future games. As we will be sure to take into consideration the best ones.
Your opinions are valuable to us. But please keep them simple for your input to be put up for consideration.
>>
>>31456620
Give us decent clothes you fucks
>>
Make Pokémon evolve mid-battle

Make more Pokémon

That's all I want
>>
>>31456620
Invest more in Giga Wrecker
>>
>>31456620
kys
>>
>>31456630
Surely you bought all the clothes and pant combinations to try every possible clothing option. We worked very hard on all of those two pair of shoes. Please try each style to find one that fits you the best
>>
>>31456631
Do not worry we have many more designs that never even hit the Shelf that are still works in progress.
We here at gamefreak® put a lot of effort and thought into every Pokemon design. Only the best even make it to light. As to obtain the quality standard Pokemon has set for 20 years.
>>
add evolution to older pokemons where is the fucking evolutions to stantler, swanna, corsola
>>
hey game freak, make an anime that's not shit and doesn't mock my intelligence. What about animating the adventures manga, or a long running series like generations?
thanks, bye
>>
Best clothes and expressions on the characters
>>
>>31456620
Replace the anime with ten seasons of Generations.
>>
Give us the national Pokédex back in-game. We don't need any rewards, just an in-game list of every Pokémon.
>>
>>31456620
In the remakes of DP, pair the protagonist with riley and cheryl
Just it
>>
File: 1484873919284.jpg (17KB, 389x311px) Image search: [Google]
1484873919284.jpg
17KB, 389x311px
>>31456620
More Pokemon each Gen
More Megas
More evos for pre-existings mons
Battle Frontier
Lets items transfer through Bank
Less cutscenes
Gyms
Nature changer
kys

Thank you.
>>
>>31456620
No more regions based on USA. Come on, so much more interesting places in the world. Make gen VIII on scandinavia, greece, korea, Uk, or canada... whatever. I'm tired of Trump's country.
>>
what about a game where you have all the regions and you can travel through them by a flying bus? And Red and Blue are the champions of the world with a team just of legendaries?
>>
File: 1484003292970.jpg (36KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1484003292970.jpg
36KB, 500x427px
>>31456620
REMOVE

CUTSCENES
>>
>>31456620
Give me proof that you are really him.
>>
>>31456620
I like s&m but could you remove lele and fini's abilities so the meta can actually grow
Thnx
>>
>>31457339
yep true
>>
>>31456620
Needs more ass.
>>
Locking all your items up behind a Battle Point paywall, and not including any form of earning BP without winning against the cheating bastard AI was a massive mistake.

For example, I am a pokemon breeding enthusiast. I like to breed the strongest pokemon I can. This is a big part of my postgame, because usually the pokemon I catch are a bit sub-optimal.
So, naturally, I needed a few things: but the most important of thesr things are the everstone, and the destiny knot.
Which is why learning that the only methods of obtaining a destiny knot were either forking over 48 BP or randomly picking it up, I was a bit cross.
So, I bred up about ten meowths so I could get five with pickup, and then went off item hunting. You know what I got?
Over three days, every single item except the knot.
So, putting aside a team of level 70+ meowths who all have been trying to evolve for the last 50 levels, I tried to earn the BP.
This is infuriating. Battle Royale builds it's teams specifically to counter your team, plus the AI has 100% unrestricted item access, while I'm cursing the fact that the focus *band* does not work like a focus *sash*, despite having near identical descriptions. Attempting to scale the tree is equally frustrating, especially when the AI begins to cheat at or around floor 3.
I will never revisit your battle royale mode. It is horribe. Losing constantly is not fun, especially not when the computer has free access to all items and legends and hidden abilities, and I just want to make a better pikachu.

Your endgame design is bad, and you should feel bad.
>>
Give us BW3 you fucks. I don't mean a half assed sequel to bw2 but a new pokemon game that has some actual effort in it
>>
>>31456620
Stop sucking Kanto's dick
>>
>>31457902
another sequel to the worst gen, u guys have got to get off unovas dick
>>
>>31456620
Make breeding a minigame instead of something that destroys your joystick.

Allow the player to rub berries onto their egg in order to effect IV's.

Boom, breeding isn't awful anymore, do it.
>>
>>31456620
the new anime series art style is definitely a large step back and looks deviant art tier. I hope faggots realize that.

also, design more pokemons. S and M had not enough.

and post a timestamp when making such threads, you lying fuck!

this dude would never post here.
>>
>>31456620
More fug
>>
>>31457156
>I'm tired of Trump's country.

spotted the tumblrina.
>>
>>31458406
This is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>31458938 spotted the butturted yankee who thinks a region based on florida is interesting lmao
>>
I need a Pokemon MMO, please. An official Nintendo published Pokemon game on the current generation, which allows players to cooperate in campaign mode and play together.
>>
Collecting enough berries to dye your trainers hair would be a nice feature & more hairstyles would be nice.
Also more accessories like necklaces so the trainers can be stylish.
>>
File: 1471647214989.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1471647214989.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>31457156
>Make gen VIII on scandinavia, (...) or canada
all my yes, add Russia to the list too
I just want snow
>I'm tired of Trump's country.
FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>31456620
Ditch the turn based combat.
>>
>>31457156
Hawaii has literally nothing to do with the US, outside being part of it. Stop being autistic.

If anything, it's a Japanese colony
>>
>>31456620
Give us another generation with over 150 *NEW* Pokemon.

Give us NEW Pokéballs (at least 8)

Give us a post game like Platinum, new EXPLORABLE places (more than 6) that you can only go to after becoming Champ

NEW Battle Frontier with at least 6 Brains

Bring Mt.Battle from Pokemon Colosseum to a Main Game as postgame

Buffs/Evolutions for the following:
DUNSPARCE Stantler
Ariados Miltank
Magcargo Tauros (Minataur,part fighting)
Quilfish Masqaraine?
Delibird Jinx
Octillery Golduck (part psychic)
Noctowl Vileplume
Typhlosion GIRAFARIG
Meganium Cacturn
Samurott CORSOLA

Give Ice types resistance to Flying, Dragon, Fairy, Water and Hail boost Ice moves and lower some shit
>>
>>31459787
Also for Cherish Balls to be able to be passed down through breeding

Defog back as a TM or Move tutor

Give Blastoise SHELL SMASH
>>
If you are the TRUE AND HONEST CEO of NINTENDO REGGIE FILS-AIME and not a TROLL, post proof.

As creator of the worlds first ELECTRIC HEDHGEHOG POKEMON I have many ideas for how to improve the games but I want to make sure you are not a PICKLE.
>>
>>31459787
Another addition

Add hidden Grottos, buff Hitmontop or at least give us the ability to get Hitmontop in an apricot ball
>>
>>31456620
Dear gamefreak. And more Good looking characters with backstory and that carry the plot like lillie and N.

But Never more repeat the monstruosity that was the Xy rivais. They are fugly, childish, annoying, with no content...
Shauna's design was terrible
>>
>>31459787
This. Next gen is time to mirror sinnoh and introduzem evolutions to New pkms. Also add branched evolutions to:
Dragonair: keeping the serpentine design
Litwick: that still look like a candle
Tranpich: ground/bug or ground/grass maybe?
Tynamo: an electric White fish
>>
People in this thread are retarded holy shit
>>
>>31459970
no... they are game freak on 4chan, shut up.
>>
>>31459499
fucked trump lover
>>
In stars make guzma the champion
>>
>>31458981
>this long debunked meme theory again.
>>
>>31464656
ok, so he thinks gae freak should do a region based on Nebraska
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.