[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally my moms 10% would be based on Fenrir's offspring,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-718Zygarde.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-718Zygarde.png
57KB, 250x250px
Literally my moms 10% would be based on Fenrir's offspring, Sköll and Hati (wolves which persecute Sol, sun god, and Mani, moon godness) not only one single wolf just like the anime shows two different "incarnations" of Zygarde (Z1 and Z2)
Same about 50% forme being based not only on Jörmungandr but Nidhögg too, since both are giant serpent creatures.
100% is based on Hel/Hela godness, supposed to be "half live and half dead", half beautiful and half horrible, she represents how reach the perfection combining opposite forces (that's why Zygarde's wings represent Xerneas and Yveltal's colors). "HeLa" casually is the name of a cell type in an immortal cell line used in scientific research, the oldest and most commonly used human cell line.

Plus, Zygarde's rainbow chest is based on Bifröst, the bridge between Midgard and Asgard. Since Xerneas represents Midgar's deer and Yveltal Asgard's eagle, Zygarde's rainbow is supposed to be the bridge between life and death (its chest also looks like the french flag when is closed, but is clearly a rainbow when is open, and the rainbow also represents diversity, the whole and complete color spectrum, and rainbow is also a hawaian/alolan national symbol as we can see in SM).
>>
k
>>
File: DK Fridge.gif (865KB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
DK Fridge.gif
865KB, 370x281px
dang

that's really cool
>>
>>31455991
I've always loved lore with the pokemon games, and this one takes the icing, especially due to me loving norse mythology.

So who represents the squirrel? Ratatosk?
>>
The only problem is that both Jörmungandr and Nidhogg are nowhere near close as being guardians, compared to the portrayal of Zygarde 50%, they are pretty much the opposite.
>>
>Fenrir
>>
File: Midgardsormr.jpg (476KB, 1431x694px) Image search: [Google]
Midgardsormr.jpg
476KB, 1431x694px
>>31455991
Rather them Jörmungandr or Nidhögg wouldn't the 50% forme be based off of Midgardsormr, after all if 10% s Fenrir and 100% is Hel then wouldn't 50% also be the third of Loki's children
>>
>>31458801
Aren't Jörmungandr and Midgardsormr the same being?
>>
>>31458817
My apologies, you are correct, the Mythology books I've read in the past always referred to it as Midgardsormr or the World Serpant. Jormungandr was always something slightly different, more like a giant monster that appeared only after Loki started Ragnarock. Up till now I had always assumed Jormungandr was Midgardsormr offspring, the things you learn
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.