[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come nobody ever hosts missions in the plaza? literally every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: NOT FUCKING FAIR.jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
NOT FUCKING FAIR.jpg
4KB, 205x246px
How come nobody ever hosts missions in the plaza? literally every time i check no one is hosting a mission.
How am i supposed to farm FCs if there's no missions to play?
And then when i host a mission barely 3-4 people join with the same 2-3 people every time, i tought millions of players played this game /vp/, what's going on?
>>
>>31455541
Really? I frequently run into bouts where lots of people are in a game at once, I make anywhere from 25 to 40 per run of Type Matchup on average.

That said, Festival Plaza isn't perhaps the best of features. I can see what they're doing it, but execution isn't exactly stellar. The start is really slow and not very engaging, it doesn't help that things like the Dye Shops completely fucking suck unless they're the highest rank, and they require progressively more grinding to be utilized, nice of them to cut off basic customization like that.

I swear to fucking god I was just an hour away from getting the berries I needed when I ran into some asshole on the plaza who sold me the exact red plain skirt I was looking for, for maybe like 40fc.
>>
eh most use the FC exploit. Use google
>>
>>31455541
Millions of people play this game and almost none of them care about the failure that is the Festival Plaza.
>>
>>31455541
You need to make the game prompt you to try missions.

Host one and most of the times you'll be alone, then host a few more and suddenly you'll be in a batch of people hosting missions and stuff.

Also there's a better way to farm FC without doing missions so just get a divination stall and go from there.
>>
>>31455541
I'm hoarding my tickets and at some point I'll host a shitload of missions.
>>
Because you need to host/participate in a few missions first. I never get a mission to appear the first time of the day I visit, no matter how much I wait, but after starting one myself I get shitloads of missions to participate in, with hundredths of people inside.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.