[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simisage would've been a 7 or 8 out of 10 design if it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0718.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.png
54KB, 250x250px
Simisage would've been a 7 or 8 out of 10 design if it was just a single stage Pokemon without the stupid elemental monkey line attached making it redundant.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>i wanna like this design but I wanna fall for the "I must hate the elemental monkeys" meme
>>
I say it's ridiculous
>>
>>31453737
>"I must hate the elemental monkeys" meme
>Simisage is unironically my favourite Grass type

;_;
>>
>>31453691
people only care about last evolution, Simisage is just pure garbage
>>
>not HoT M0nkAY DiKc
>>
File: Mina huh.png (179KB, 540x685px) Image search: [Google]
Mina huh.png
179KB, 540x685px
I mean the bigger problem is that all of their stats and movepools are horiffic
>>
>>31453927
This is literally the only thing wrong the Elemental Monkeys. If they were more viable everyone on this board would be riding on their hot monkay diks because they actually are pretty good designs.

The problem is, they are pathetically bad. I finished X with Simipour on my team, a member that I caught at the very start of the game, and she held me back hard.

There is nothing wrong with their conception, design and existence. The See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil theme is actually very well done. They are just weak Pokemon and people instinctively rush to bully the weak. Poor monkeys.
>>
>>31454020
That Hot Monkay Dik sweep was a wild ride
>>
>>31453737
>>31453779

Not OP but they are just that despisable
>>
I like them all
>>
>>31454020
"Good designs."
Maybe for another franchise, but nothing about them says "I'm a Pokémon!" IMO.

Character designers would absolutely reject all of them. Usually GF is good with designs, save for around 5 eh-bad ones each gen, but these things are serious eye sores, and bad tropes at that. I get that they're offered to help teach the mechanics of the games, but they could have gone with ANYTHING else and it'd be better than these things.
>>
Simisage is alright.

Sear and Pour are some of the ugliest Pokemon ever, and they had a lot of competition in their gen.
>>
>>31453691
Point of them was to cover your starter, guess they had faith in these guys a bit. Unfortunately not only are they shit but ugly too.
>>
Sear is the only elemental monkey that wouldn't stand on its own merit
Really they should've just had them be 2-stage elemental primates instead
Darumaka, Pansage, and a water type baboon line
>>
>>31456814
>Someone else likes my favourite grass type
My nigga
>>
>>31453779
it's my favorite non-starter grass type. excellent taste, my dude
>>
>>31456961
He's probably in my top of gen 5. That's not saying much, but still.

I really wish he wasn't so bad competitively. I think the best I ever did with him was Leaf Storm with Grass Gem, then Acrobatics, Crunch and maybe Low Kick or Toxic or something. Fuck, man. I wish his movepool and stats were even at least DECENT. Here's a drawing by the biggest cuck in the universe.
>>
File: rotten.jpg (24KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
rotten.jpg
24KB, 450x301px
>>31453691
What if the leaves were like a leather jacket instead of sleeves and leggings
>>
File: Simisear sweeps.png (1001KB, 656x4710px) Image search: [Google]
Simisear sweeps.png
1001KB, 656x4710px
Simisear just barely gets a pass
>>
The three wise monkeys growing up into delinquents is pretty neat. Just another example of good idea, poor execution.
>>
File: delinquent.jpg (48KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
delinquent.jpg
48KB, 800x400px
>>31457033
Its an open jacket and pants - he has his chest bared because he's a cool strong yankii guy.
>>
sometimes i think if simisage didn't exist the other two would get more love

hmmm
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.