[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ultra Space is literally one room >Lusalego just uses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Ultra Space.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Space.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>Ultra Space is literally one room
>Lusalego just uses her newfound tentacles to throw Poké Balls instead of being the actual boss
>There wasn't any real reason to go there in the first place (Lusamine would have lived happily ever after if Lillie wasn't so insistent on going there to talk trash)

Is this the most underwhelming *and* nonsensical climax in Pokémon?
>>
>>31450350
Not to mention the fact that the Ultra Beasts and Silvally do fucking nothing. The entire story feels rushed.
>>
>>31450390

This was the worst affront.
>>
>>31450350
Well, yes, it is an underwhelming and nonsensical climax. That said, I can't rate it the worst, as that title goes to the original r/b, which just has you beat the shit out of giovanni who was dicking around in saffron for no reason.
>>
>>31450452
>no reason
He was discussing a vital business proposition with the Silph Co. president.
>>
>>31450350

so there's no reason to buy this game... good...I'm so happy I didn't wasted moneys on this shitty 3ds
>>
>>31450350
>>31450390
>>31450446
>>31450452
>>31450546
>>31450638
SuMo as a whole is a horrid game that nearly killed the series. There is literally nothing positive to say about it and people who don't think that it is the Sonic 06 of Pokemon are mentally challenged.
>>
>>31450950

And then this faggot appears.
>>
>>31450350
>>There wasn't any real reason to go there in the first place (Lusamine would have lived happily ever after if Lillie wasn't so insistent on going there to talk trash)

Lusamine obviously wasn't in her right state of mind.
>>
>>31450970
>calling someone who speaks the truth a faggot
Enjoy your dead series.
>>
>>31450950
No they're good fucking games. Way better then the boring shit red and blue offered.
Inb4
>underage fag
>first games
Fucking xy is the worst game, way too bland and rushed
>>
>>31450996
>No they're good fucking games
If SuMo were good games then this thread wouldn't exist.
>>
File: 409.png (604KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
604KB, 600x753px
>>31450950
>It's the Sonic 06 faggot again
>>
>>31451006
>big anniversary title turns out to be the biggest blunder in the series
What game am I describing?
>>
>>31450950
>SuMo
ebin falseflag
>>
>>31450996
Really the only issue with Sun and Moon I can think of is that there's way too many missed opportunities.
>>
>>31450350
Did you forget the gen 6 champion or how lame and obvious the Team Flare boss was?
>>
>>31451013

I have no idea. Not SuMo, that is for sure.
>>
>>31450950
99% of the people are mentally challenged then. Good that you're in that ELITE 1%
>>
>>31450950
Fuck off faggot.

Speaking as someone who's immensely critical of and disappointed with Sun and Moon, you're not helping convince anyone. You're just making people laugh at you and sometimes making people like SM just out of pure contrarianism to your retarded antics.

Unless you're a falseflagger looking to make SM haters look bad, in which case, good job.
>>
>>31451005
No this thread exists because a bunch of shit poster autists can't understand that this game is liked by a majority
>>
File: IMG_0343.png (215KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.png
215KB, 400x479px
>>31450950
>It's the "anybody that likes what I don't like is a shill" faggot again
>>
>>31450350
>Lusalego just uses her newfound tentacles to throw Poké Balls instead of being the actual boss
You're playing pokemon, not dragon quest monsters. We battle with pokemon. Given, lusalego is a person controlled by a pokemon, she's still a trainer.
>>
>>31451245
shill
>>
>>31450390
>>31450390
>Silvally is required to defeat the ultra beasts
>Only Gladion posses Silvally
>Only Lillie and MC travel to bring back milf and our boi
>Hau and Gladion are nowhere to be seen
>Malasadas lmao
>We're not friends b-baka
They should've just released a remake instead of releasing an unfinished game
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.