[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just finished sun >got to the battle tree >I am an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: VSFurisode_Girl_3.png (72KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSFurisode_Girl_3.png
72KB, 400x240px
>just finished sun
>got to the battle tree
>I am an absolute pokemon noob

what pokemon from sun can i use to beat this tree?
>>
>>31448306
buzzwole, lele are good picks
>>
>>31448306
Lele, Nihilego and a Gyarados. A team that's easy to obtain and train just for you anon-kun.
>>
>>31448306
Step 1 to beating the battle tree:
>Use Ash-Greninja
>Don't go to the battle tree
>>
File: dubs.webm (238KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.webm
238KB, 328x366px
>>31448314
>>31448322
how do i set up those pokemon?
>>31448326
nothing else to do
>>
>>31448338
From that list, if you have 0 BP to work with I'd give Lele a Life Orb, Twisted Spoon/Mind Plate or Expert Belt, and Gyarados a Lum Berry with Dragon Dance. Those are all items you can just find lying around.
>>
Ninetales-A with Aurora Veil, Metagross, Garchomp; this team carried me through the Tree no probs. When you have enough BP, you get a mega stone for Metagross and a life orb for Garchomp
>>
Mimikyu @ Lum Berry
Adamant/Jolly
252 ATK 252 SPE 4 DEF
Play Rough
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
Swords Dance

This is by far one of the best leads for tree, just set up SD turn 1 for free, and sweep.
>>
>>31448338
Personally I used:

Lele @ Lum
Psychic
Moonblast
Calm Mind
Taunt

Gyarados @ Sitrus
Waterfall
Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Ice Fang

Nihilego @ Life Orb
Sludge Wave
Power Gem
Grass Knot
Mirror Coat

Once I got to around 25 on Super Singles I had enough BP to buy a Gyaradosite. Then I put it on Gyarados and replaced Ice Fang for Crunch. I'm at 35 on Super Singles now, soon I'll buy a Sash for Nihilego.
>>
>>31448306
If you want I can trade you a lvl 1 Gible. It's bred and EV-trained but not perfect IV's and no Rough Skin. I use one myself and it is still enough to plow through the tree.
>>
File: 1421691650181.gif (93KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421691650181.gif
93KB, 300x200px
>>31449998
off by 1 lol.

yeah sure, thanks i put a lvl 8 pikipek on the gts asking for lvl 1 gible
>>
>>31448306

Para-flinching Togekiss will help you blow by it.

1) Wait for the togekiss Island scan. Then breed it to have Serene Grace and a high speed nature.

2)Then drop it on Pokepelago for 2-3 days and max out the speed and special attack EVs

3) Get heart scales for the move re-learner and the appropriate TMs to teach it Air slash, Thunder Wave, Flame thrower and something for Fairy Stab.

4) Give it a kings rock and make it your lead.

Your next two pokemon are up to you, get a strong and fast z-attack nuke pokemon incase togekiss faints and the third mon is totally up to you.
>>
>>31450545
Too late for me, could put it up again?

Seems like I already Wonder Traded all the fully EV-trained ones away. This has 252 Attack EV's but no Speed so you either have to train that yourself or leave to Poké Pelago.
>>
>>31451004
just deposited another pikipek ;p

>i want to fill my pokedex
>>
>>31451029
Still not seeing it. Link trade?

FC: 1478 - 3942 - 1487
>>
>>31451063
4184-3537-5246
>>
>>31451063
ty anon they will be treated well <3
>>
>>31451109
Sorry for the hassle. Hope you and Gible have fun.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.