[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /vp/ I've got a curious dilemma for you. So my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Shiny_eevee.png (35KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny_eevee.png
35KB, 260x240px
Alright /vp/ I've got a curious dilemma for you.

So my gf is into casually into pokemon and its a large part in our relationship. Valentines day is looming over the corner and I set out to find a shiny eevee for her as eevee is her favorite pokemon.

I chain for hours and finally get myself a shiny eevee. Turns out it's modest, has perfect IVs in everything but attack, and has its hidden ability.

So my question is this: Is it worth searching for another so I can keep the one I've found? It would be awesome to use a shiny eevee online that wasn't hacked, but I really don't feel like looking for one again. Is it really worth it, or do you think I should just give her this one?
>>
>>31443531
____ ______ __ ___
>>
>he thinks we'll believe he has a gf
just inject lol
>>
>>31443531

Depends how much you love her, I suppose.
>>
just clone it and give her the hacked one she won't know. I'd get her something irl too tho.
>>
>>31443552
It really depends on if Eevee's evolutions are worth a damn at all online.

Like I said, she's really casual about pokemon. She would love a horrible IV'd relaxed eevee if it was shiny
>>
Inject it :^)

For real, the only eeveelution that goes Modest HA is Specs Sylveon, so decide for yourself if that's something you want.
>>
If she's casually into it I don't see how it'll impact too much.

I doubt anyone would go "GUFFAW ITS THE WRONG NATURE," etc especially if it's from a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Unless she's super anal and autistic.

Is it in a loveball?
>>
>he wants to use a green espeon
honestly, assuming this isn't just pasta, give it to her. If you fight online with a shiny the person on the other end is just going to assume you injected it anyway. May as well breed yourself a good one from this eevee.
>>
>>31443583
Damn... didn't think of that...

It's in an ultra ball but she doesn't even know what balltism is so it should be fine.
>>
File: IMG_1547.jpg (83KB, 979x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1547.jpg
83KB, 979x749px
>OP expects us to believe he found a shiny 5iv eevee with a good nature in the wild
>>
File: &gt she.png (379KB, 468x449px) Image search: [Google]
&gt she.png
379KB, 468x449px
>>31443531
You are handling this in the wrong way, here's what you do

>buy a sylveon costume
>buy a strap-on
>get the shiny eevee and evolve it into a sylveon
>name it "f*ck my a$$"
>present her the costume and strapon
>get on your knees and beg her to rail your asshole
>finish her off while you are still basking in the afterglow with your fingers

Assuming this is a pasta which it probably is, you could always just buy something to shove in your ass since you're OP
>>
>>31443672
>Assuming this is a pasta
Does this look or sound like a pasta to you?
>>
>>31443531
Do you want me to inject one for you OP? Just tell papa what you want.
>>
Give her the damn Eevee OP
>>
This thread brought back memories of me using gameshark to inject shiny Pokemon to (at the time she wasn't) my gf. Fun times

Anyways, just give her that eevee OP, the fact that it has good stats, ability, and nature is just an icing on the cake for her most likely
>>
>>31443531
Just do the process again
>>
>>31443602
Nah bro.

Get one in a love ball. Inject if you have to. I'll give you one if you're out of Love Balls. I'll make it your Player ID so she wouldn't know.

As well as that, get her another gift too. But I love this idea.
>>
>>31443575
They do me fine in battle spot matchups, in competitive there are plenty of viable options that can work with that nature
>>
>>31443531
just inject lol
>>
>>31443531
I don't even give a shit, give me injection info and put a shitmon on gts. Be quick.
>>
>>31443531
I don't give a fuck, OP.
>>
Give her that one
Also if this is S&M and you have the shiny charm then it's easy enough to MM for an Eevee.
>>
File: IMG_20161105_121924.jpg (105KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161105_121924.jpg
105KB, 690x960px
>>31443531
Man I'm gonna save you some trouble. Was trying to do the same for bf but he's such a casual player it was more worth taking that time to do something else nice for him. If you are set on this, inject. Otherwise, get her some cute eevee stuff on Etsy, theres lots of cool stuff, buttons and necklaces. Get a box of chocolates and put little eeveelution images over them. Hope y'all have a good valentines day man.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.