[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type:Null, Silvally, the Tapus and the UBs are all Legendary.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1482154981667.png (524KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1482154981667.png
524KB, 600x484px
Type:Null, Silvally, the Tapus and the UBs are all Legendary.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>31442987
>UBs & Tapus
Yes
>Null/Silvally
Hell no
>>
>>31443033
It basically is, though. Same BST as the Tapus, only 3 in existence, Pokedex registry animation.
>>
File: Necrozma face.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma face.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>tfw gen 7 blurred the definition of legendaries so much that I can't safely respond
what do
>>
>>31442987
They're allowed in the battle tree.
>>
The Pokedex doesn't classify them as Legendary Pokemon.
>>
>>31442987
>This meme again
If they're not banned in the Battle Tree or in actual official competitions then they're not Legendary, the only ones I'd see as Legendary are the Tapus, everything else is not a Legendary.
>Ultra Beast are legendaries meme
Calling the UBs Legendaries is like sending a fucking Bibarel into the UB world and have it called Legendary since it's not native to that world.
>Baby Snowflake and Snowflake are Legendary because you only get one
Type: Null and Silvally are not Legendary, they were created not cloned like Mew and Mewtwo, if you consider them legendaries because you only get one of them then the whole Porygon line are legendaries as well since you only get one, Rotom may as well be a Legendary too
>>
Here's the thing. You said "Ultra Beasts are Legendaries."
Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.
As someone who is a scientist who studies legendaries, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls ultra beasts legendaries. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
If you're saying "legendary family" you're referring to the taxonomic group of Legends, which includes things from Mewtwo to Phione to Jirachi.
So your reasoning for calling ultra beasts legendaries is because random people "call the black ones legendaries?" Let's get Unown and Mega Charizard X in there, then, too.
Also, calling someone a human or an infernape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. An ultra beast is an ultra beast and a member of the legendary family. But that's not what you said. You said an ultra beast is a legendary, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the legendary family legendaries, which means you'd call Shaymin, Jirachi, and other mythicals legendaries, too. Which you said you don't.
It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?
>>
File: 5676391_p0.jpg (183KB, 462x482px) Image search: [Google]
5676391_p0.jpg
183KB, 462x482px
>>31443293
>If they're not banned in the Battle Tree or in actual official competitions then they're not Legendary,

>the only ones I'd see as Legendary are the Tapus, everything else is not a Legendary.
>>
Last gen GF invented mythicals to cover pokemon restricted to events.

This gen, GF decided Legendaries should only be cover legends.

tl;dr if it's allowed in battle tree, it's not legendary anymore.
>>
>>31442987
Porygon is my favourite legendary.
>>
>>31443293
>Calling the UBs Legendaries is like sending a fucking Bibarel into the UB world and have it called Legendary since it's not native to that world.

>Bibarel surrounded itself in beast boost!
>All its stats rose sharply

best boss battle that never happened
>>
>>31442987
The genies, Tapu, UBs are cancer that should be removed from OU. Prove me wrong.
>>
mythical is the stupidest shit
>>
>>31443033
If you consider UBs and Tapu legendaries then Null/Silvally are too.
>>
>>31442987
T:N, Alchimera and the UBs aren't legendary simply because there aren't any legends surrounding them.

The Tapus are legends because people revere them and there are myths concerning them and shit. What do you think makes Ho-Oh or Lugia legendary? It's not that they have 680 BST or that the game bans them from the Battle Tower, it's that NPCs in the universe have legends about them.

For the record, Solgaleo and Lunala are both legendaries *and* Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>31443356
If you consider Null/Silvally legendaries then Castform, Golett/Golurk and Porygon/2/Z are legendary too
>>
File: 1484456154092.gif (686KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484456154092.gif
686KB, 278x300px
>everyone ignoring that the game coding straight up calls them sub-legends.
Get your headcanons out of here. If the game calls them legendaries, then they're legendaries.
>>
>>31443408
>SUB-LEGENDS
>SUB-
>SUB
>MEANING LESS THAN
>>
>>31443293
>Calling the UBs Legendaries is like sending a fucking Bibarel into the UB world and have it called Legendary since it's not native to that world.
a legendary can be legendary simply because it's so rare, because it's from an alternate dimension

this argument doesn't prove or disprove legendary status
>>
>>31443417
Do you think the legendary birds and legendary breasts are also less than, because they are sublegends.
>>
File: why-you-do-this.jpg (19KB, 539x300px) Image search: [Google]
why-you-do-this.jpg
19KB, 539x300px
>>31442987
>Type:Null, Silvally, the Tapus and the UBs are all Legendary.

Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna, and Marshadow are not.
>>
>>31443417
A sub-sandwich is still a sandwich you nigger.
>>
File: 67b.png (361KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
67b.png
361KB, 1000x1000px
>>31443430
>legendary breasts
>>
File: 1467227228090.jpg (80KB, 432x436px) Image search: [Google]
1467227228090.jpg
80KB, 432x436px
>>31443430
>legendary breasts
>>
>>31443445
That sub comes from submarine. Get better bait.
>>
>>31443425
>A Legendary can be Legendary simply because it's so rare
So then Porygon, Spiritomb, Rotom and Relicanth are Legendary too?
>>
>>31443381
No because

1. All of those can breed while Null and Silvally can't
2. None of them have legendary tier BST
3. None of them have yellow borders on the Pokedex
4. None of them get filtered out on the GTS when you choose to filter legendaries, yet Silvally and Type: Null do

Try again you faggot.
>>
>>31443473
Depends, are people making tales about them?
>>
>>31443494
>They're legendaries because muh border
>None have legendary tier BST
>Cosmog and Cosmoem have 200 BST yet they're legendary
>Implying BST dictates what is considered a legendary
Holy shit Silvallyfags are literally worse than the amourfags
>>
>>31443501
Porygon is artificial like Null Silvally Mewtwo and Magearna and is older than Null, Spiritomb was imprisoned 500 years in the past, Relicanth has never changed
>>
>>31443501
>Depends, are people making tales about them?
people made tales about unown, are they legendary?
>>
>>31443553
>Zzzrt! You registered a Legendary Pokemon! That's, well, legendary! Let'zzz check it out!
>>
>>31443617
Considering that they were here as long as Arceus, if not before, I don't see why not.
>>
>>31443553
>>They're legendaries because muh border
Yes.

>>Cosmog and Cosmoem have 200 BST yet they're legendary
Because they're NFE you retard.

>>Implying BST dictates what is considered a legendary
It partially does.

Now stop being a retarded denialfag.
>>
legendary: arcanine
not legendary: ultra beasts
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.