[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, have you ever thrown your DS over a fit of rage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_7455.png (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7455.png
6KB, 240x240px
Be honest, have you ever thrown your DS over a fit of rage over pokemon?
>>
I angrily shut it off after losing to Entei and had to start the whole dungeon again in Super Mystery Dungeon. Haven't touched that game since.
>>
>>31436855
I have ptsd from that entire fucking game.
>>
I got sweeped by Battle Tree Walrein hitting every single Sheer Cold he used. I was this close to throwing my DS out the window.
>>
Well I just lost to Blue in super doubles because metagross missed, I did misplay however. Also I never throw my 3DS/controller when I get mad, I'm not a (complete) retard
>>
>>31436841
>throwing your electronics like a child
>>
i thru my bfs ds when it was all he payed attnetion to and kept ignoring me....boys smdh -_-
>>
>>31436841

Jesus no. If you have, please, see a therapist immediately.
>>
Hell no, whoever has needs to seek anger management classes asap.
>>
>>31436841
No, I'm not a fucking manchild. Also, learn the value of money, fagit. Even I, someone who's never had to work, can at least appreciate the things I get.
>>
>having fits over video games
terra took me eternity and was rage inducing but i never threw my controller over it
>>
>>31436992
>not letting him catch that shiny pidgey
smdh fuking whore
>>
>>31436963
This. My parents would have killed me if I broke something they shelled out money for, and now that I actually pay for this stuff it'd be even more stupid
>>
>>31436841
Not pokemon but mario and smash bros? Yeah a few times
>>
No, because i'm an adult and I don't damage shit by having toddler-tantrums.
>>
>>31436841
~The only time I ever trashed something was a time where I was working on a video on Blender Editor, and wanted to render it, but the PC kept kept crashing, and I slammed the laptop in a fit of rage. It kind of happens that the place where I slammed it was the hard drive and I fucked up the needle inside.

I had enough saving to buy a new one, and in retrospective it was a good thing because the old one was a piece of shit
>>
The only time I broke electronics in a fit of rage O was 5 and I wanted to play more on the PS1 but my dad told me to go to bed so I smashed it with my fist.

Anyone who breaks stuff because of rage is a fucking manchild.
>>
Not at all
>>
I only turn the system off when I'm raging about something. But throwing something, no, never.
>>
Hahaha why would i just an expensive electronic with some delicate parts.

Breaking your own property is something mentally ill people do. Oh and some people are so proud of it because breaking stuff makes them ~manly~
>>
Not Pokémon, but when I was a a total I threw my PS2 controller so hard against my wall it ricocheted and broke my TV.

Fuck you Tekken 5. I love it so much.
>>
>>31439702
Shit, fucking phone. I meant, "when I was a wee tot."
>>
no. I've never done this with any video game hardware

>taking out your own rage on yourself
>>
Only one time when i was younger playing Chaos Black, and my game save got corrupted when i got to Fuchsia city, and had to start over.
>>
>>31436855
Wow, you're shit.
>>
Only people who were brought up spoiled react like this.
>>
>>31436841
I threw my GBA at my laptop screen because I couldn't beat GrounMan SP under 10 seconds in MegaMan Battle Network 6.

I lost it when I ended the battle at something like 10:02s

I was ~12
>>
The angriest i have been with pokemon was losing a streak in the battle factory

My reaction? Roll eyes sideways, raise both arms up then say OH WELL
>>
A Leafeon crit'd me 3 times in a fucking row with leaf blade in the battle maison in ORAS. That was the first time pokemon has ever made me actually hate an entire subspecies of pokemon personally. I can't look at Leafeon ever again without remembering that fucking crit bullshit.
>>
>>31436841
>throwing away $300+ over children's game
Seek help OP.
>>
Nah my dude
It's not that serious
>>
>>31436841
No, I'm not autistic.
>>
>>31439580
nigga what mario game could make you throw a fit
>>
>>31440890
Mario party possibly.
>>
>>31440890
The super mario land final boss
>>
File: 51030781_p0.jpg (143KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
51030781_p0.jpg
143KB, 392x445px
Reminder that if you get mad enough at Pokemon that you break things, you're 12 and/or autistic.
>>
I just slam the 3DS shut.
>>
I definitely did when I was a kid. I broke my DS once. I'm alright now
>>
>>31441864
I did this in the battle tree recently

>Aerodactyle used Rock Slide
>Decideye flinched
>Decideye Flinched
>Decideye fainted
>Send out Primerina
>Primerina flinched
>>
When I was a little kid, around 12 years old, I couldn't beat Primal Dialga and I started crying in frustration at the table :.(
>>
>>31436841
no but I've come close to snapping the DS in half, but pokemon games aren't hard anymore so I dont rage now. The only way I'd get off the wall pissed now is if my move kept missing or some shit
>>
File: 1467635747758.gif (474KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467635747758.gif
474KB, 630x720px
>>31441902
>primal dialga
you mean kyogre? dialga doesn't have a primal.
>>
>>31441925
he's from the future
>>
>>31441925
>Dark Dialga
>>
>>31441925
Assuming the anon means in the PMD series, Explorers of Time/Darkness.
>>
>>31441925
Probably means mystery dungeon
>>
>>31441925
I was playing explorers of darkness!
>>
>>31441925
Primal Dialga is a character from PMD
>>
No, I'm not unbalanced
>>
>>31441899
That happened to me also.
>>
>>31441899
>using decidushit in battle tree
>>
Worst I've done is get in a bad mood over it and told someone to fuck off.
>>
>>31436841
No, I'm old enough to be here.
>>
File: 1273022139798.png (24KB, 716x560px) Image search: [Google]
1273022139798.png
24KB, 716x560px
>>
This is embarrassing.

No, not over Pokémon per se, but here goes... I was in Amie, petting my Lurantis cuz it's a cutie and my husband goes "that's really ugly, the new designs are so bland." Okay, your opinion, that's fine, you say that a lot but the game just came out — let me have my fun. A few days pass, my team is all up to speed for comp and I'm doing singles while he watches, "Why don't you just use the charizard they gave you? It's the best Pokémon. You'd win everything, god you're dumb." Nigga look up what a ride Pokémon can and can't do. And no, it's not the best, it's Mega is good but vanilla Zard is poops. "Nu-uh Charizard won me the elite four in red, I didn't need any other Pokémon." You probably abused rare candies or something, now shut up. "Here let me show you how it's done." Don't touch my game!! "Nah imma take it and win for you, you probably suck." He ended up popping the cart out struggling to pry the hand held out of my hands. A few more days pass and I'm watching the VGC stream while hatching some eggs, "Uh, why don't they use all legendary teams? Mewtwo isn't anywhere either wtf." its not in the game yet, bank isn't out. "What? Why do they bother releasing these dumb new Pokémon that aren't even good?" okay, you're just retarded. I threw my arms up in defeat and my 3DS went with it. SD popped out and had to start over about two boxes of hatches.

Genwunner know it all SO will be the death of my Pokémon hobby I swear.
>>
>>31443546
You're married to a child.
>>
>>31443546
Sounds like you should divorce him.
>>
>All these muh adulthood post
Fuck off, you're on a tibetan tamagotchi-petting forum, your bitchy opinion wasn't part of the question.
>>
>>31443265
"It" didn't even have to appear on screen to be able to recognize what was about to happen, there was always this tiny delay
>>
>>31443546
He's right, though.
>>
>>31443546
This is why gay marriage should be allowed.

Two gay people, but one of them is a fag.
>>
>>31444249
Shouldn't*
>>
>>31436841
>shiny pidgey
>>
>>31436841
No, i just don't lost my mind that much as to do something that stupid, at most i will lower the 3ds and punch or slap my leg in frustration or punch the bed, but i would never just get to that level of rage that i would do something that i would regret later.

>>31443546
I have a hard time believing you, there's no way an adult person over 30 would act in such a stupid way and not be trolling.
>>
>>31443546
you have two options
>burn him in his sleep and claim life insurance
>ghost the fuck out
>>
>>31436841
I don't throw my own stuff. I love destroying the consoles of people who cheat and don't get that I'm the best and always win, though. Nothing better than grabbing a game that wrongly says I "lose" (I don't lose. I win.) and stomping it into pieces. Their tears when their games break are all the proof I need that I'm always the real winner.
>>
File: zunar.jpg (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
zunar.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
I dont break my own stuff

I'll break your own stuff if you cross me though.
>>
>>31444381
>>31444397
I bet lawyers LOVE you.
>>
>>31444381
>>31444397
what autism made you feel you had to say this twice
>>
Closest thing to this I've ever done was punching my keyboard a few times when I was a teenager
>>
>>31443546
You're immature as fuck if shitty opinions on pokemon upset you in real life.
>>
File: OldUnfitGalapagosalbatross.gif (3MB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
OldUnfitGalapagosalbatross.gif
3MB, 400x230px
>>31444381
>>31444397
>>
File: IMG_2168.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2168.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>31436841
No, I haven't.
Had a room mate though who I swear to fuck was a literal autist with the rages and the fedora and everything. He threw his DS losing to fucking [/spoiler]Iris[/spoiler] and it broke his DS in half. Then he stormed off to his bedroom and slept for four hours.

Pic related. He kept falling asleep in between bouts of browsing okcupid.
>>
>>31436841
I shut it off and tossed it onto my bed after losing in the 42nd battle of the maison for the third time in a row.
>>
File: IMG_2170.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2170.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>31444942
I fucked up my spoiler tags.
What a faggot.

Here's a close up.
>>
>>31444807
i rage at overwatch sometimes but i dont punch my damn computer. just get in there and kick the shit out of whats actually pissing you off, i say
>>
>>31444851
I attempted to write it in a funny way. He's just a dumb gen wunner. It's obnoxious, but I'll get him back one day. >>31444337
He's 25 but still, i gotcha. I think he does it strictly to annoy me.
>>
>>31437093
Agreed. Only an actual child or a grown autismotron would throw expensive electronics. I used to know an asshole who said his rich friend bought multiple wii-U's so if he got mad, he'd throw them and break em. This is a guy in his 20's to 30's, with a rich dad or something. Piece of shit.
>>
>>31444249
We have a straight marriage, but he is a huge fag so I guess it's a bi marriage.

Your argument still holds water then, just don't let fags marry.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.