[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far along are you bros? The only pokemon I'm getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3449.jpg (3MB, 3958x2837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3449.jpg
3MB, 3958x2837px
How far along are you bros? The only pokemon I'm getting from GTS are trade-only evos and version exclusives
>>
>>31433767
I completed it on the 3rd of december
>>
>>31433798
I finished on the 2nd. Bless you kangaskhan and silvally
>>
>>31433767
Finished it a week ago.
I was stupid and didn't save Crabominable for the last entry.
>Finishing all of your Pokedexes at the same time
Don't make my mistake.

Breeding a good Apricorn Ball mon helped, use that GTS meta to your advantage.
Granted, getting a Necrozma can be tricky.
>>
>>31433933
Why should crabominable have been my last?
>>
>>31433767
Currently at a solid;
100%
100%
82%
81%
with 84% altogether. I kinda took a long break from finishing it and then realised today I should really get to finishing it before bank drops.
>>
>he doesn't have a living dex already
lmao
>>
Finished it weeks ago.
Now I'm just playing the GTS, trying to fill a box full of Cosmogs and box legends before the Bank opens.
Shame that there may not be a National Dex.
>>
>>31433947
He's in all the island dexes, and because it only evolves in an end-game area you're guaranteed to not have caught one unless you specifically sought one out.

And you get to pop all of your dexes at the same time. It probably isn't meaningful, but maybe it'd be funny if you pulled it off.
You might be able to pull it off with Toucanon or Gumshoos, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>31433767
100% all four dexes, just need cosmog, cosmoem, and necrozma. I was going ham at it for a while and when I reached this point I put it down for a bit. Good luck with the rest of it, everyone.
>>
>>31433767
I already have all new mons, just waiting for my banked living dex to complete the rest.
>>
>>31433767
>The only pokemon I'm getting from GTS are trade-only evos and version exclusives
>he thinks this is allowed
>he doesn't have both versions
>he doesn't trade with himself
Haha, oh wow.

It's like you just want to TRADE them all.
>>
>>31433767
100%. Thanks, PKHeX.
>>
>>31434002
I actually did buy sun as well for my little brother and I'm using it for item and trade only evos like politoed
>>
Completed my living dex, with the exception of a 10% Zygarde
>>
Got it two days ago. Managed to start living dex for new Mons too, having two extra Cosmogs by trading for Nulls, which I had got from 10% Zygardes
>>
You can do it anon, my advice is to obtain something like a Castform, Chansey or Khangaskan and put them up on the GTS for a Slowking/Politoed, at that point try to trade your Politoed for a Scizor, Scizor for Milotic, Milotic for Weavile, ect ect.
>>
I have all new Pokémon and new forms but anything that debuted in a previous Generation is coming from Bank. I don't need any more Shroomish, thanks.
>>
File: IMG_20161228_010325_BURST010.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_010325_BURST010.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>31433767
Having a comrade with different version really helps
>>
100% complete dex, not that it was hard to do this generation. Currently working on living dex.
>>
I'm 10%
>>
>completed dex thanks to a friend who already had all the legends, 1% encounter mons and mons that evolve at a late level

i filled a good 25% of the alola dex giving away 3/4iv passimians on the GTS
>>
>>31433767

Im done. Once fucking bank updates. I'm not catching everything again
>>
>>31433767
I'm at like 60% from wondertrading Breedjects.
Not actively hunting it, though.
The last Alola-Introduced mons I have left are in my 3rd Run, and everything else is in my 99.9% complete Living Dex
>>
>>31435010
Same here. Once is enough. I loved completing my living dex in x, but I wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>31433767
I'm in the 90s on most stuff. I'm holding off on trade evolutions until my stupid friends catch up with me.
>>
I was at like 50% then I used an action replay code and focused on my battle spot teams and now I just play for fun and not for grinding when I'm in the mood.
Life is good.
>>
>>31433767
Only need a Porygon2. The Porygons seem to be the hardest to get. I also ran into a problem with Trade evos where I'd connect with someone, trade them the pokemon so it'd evolve, and then have the player disconnect, stealing my pokemon. It happened to me at least six times, and now I have to battle tree for an up-grade, and none of my pokemon are trained for the tree yet
>>
>>31436516
Humor me anon. Throw up any pokemon onto the gts asking for a porygon 2. maybe you'll get lucky.
>>
File: 250px-369Relicanth.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-369Relicanth.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>31433767
I just need to catch lele then I'm finished. For some reason this fish was the gift that kept on giving. Caught about 50% of the dex myself, and got the other half almost entirely by breeding then trading this Relicanth and Castform. Although I sacrificed a celesteela for politoed, I didn't want to grind out sos for that frog.
>>
>>31433962
I used to hate seeing this but it's been like a month since I completed mine. I guess some people don't have time to sit around and collect imaginary monsters days on end.
>>
>>31433767
I finished mine early December, but Windows screwed up my SD card so I had to format it and start again.

Hacked my 3DS this time. I am not going through trade and SOS hell for this shit a second time.

If Bank wasn't taking so long, I'd have stored them safely in there along with the rest of my Living Dex by now.
>>
>>31436526
I have a kartana up
>>
Already completed the Alola dex, currently waiting for bank to start working on the Alolan update to the living dex.
>>
>>31433962
Fuck off Lusamine :^)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.