[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kanto: Shit region, excellent Pokémon >Johto: Decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>Kanto: Shit region, excellent Pokémon
>Johto: Decent region, 90% forgettable Pokémon
>Hoenn: WORST REGION EVER, majority of Pokémon is 9/10
>Sinnoh: Funny but slow region, meh Pokémon
>Unova: Great region, 60% of all Pokèmon is copypaste from gen1, and the other 40% is meh
>Kalos: Second worst region ever, incredible Pokémon
>Alola: Exploitable region, bored Pokémon
>Orre: Decent region, shit games

>STILL not new generation ft. Great region AND Great Pokémon in equality
>>
>>31433474
why do y'all hate hoenn so much?
>>
>>31433474
>Hoenn: WORST REGION EVER
Made me reply
>>
Hoenn is shit guys, get over it
>>
>>31433474
>slow region
What did she mean by this?
>>
>OP: shit grammar, shit opinions
>>
>muh water
Hoenn offers great variety in biomes which is something i really missed in Sinnoh (yeah yeah, snow routes but you only need to cross that once), the only way it could be more perfect would be if if they had introduced random weather effects to routes every day kinda like when Groundon And Kyogre are awakened but with more variety like fog and sandstorms
>>
>>31433659
Bandwagon

Idk why people like 5 as a region it was literally a circle with areas that just filled gaps with shit like marsh, desert, snow etc.
>>
>>31433474
>orre: shit games
>>31436350
saving a lot of data...
>>
>>31436413
> snow routes
> moutain areas
> marsh (even if you don't like it)
> fog route
> forests
> lakes
> volcano
> tropical resort (don't make any sense though)
I think Sinnoh has a good variety of biomes honestly.
>>
File: 1484701843555.jpg (22KB, 599x335px) Image search: [Google]
1484701843555.jpg
22KB, 599x335px
>orre games
>bad

Nigga I will fucking cut you
>>
>>31433659
Too much water, not even memeing.

The entire region before those water routes towards Lilycove, Sootopolis and Ever Grande City was amazing.

They soiled it.
>>
File: 1451276426236.jpg (37KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1451276426236.jpg
37KB, 500x366px
>>31436856
I am gonna tackle them separately for convenience's sake

> snow routes
it was really nice but to get there you had to use two HMs from Coronet just to reach snowpoint at the end, after getting the badge you also get FLY which makes crossing the route even more unnecessary, the parts where you slowed down because of the snow were annoying but that's just my personal opinion there. It would have been better if the region itself was designed with snow routes between towns, or even better, seasons like in gen 5, like if you played the game during winter certain routes would be full of snow with frozen water bodies that you would just be able to walk through instead of using surf, how cool would that be?
> marsh (even if you don't like it)
> fog route
These two have the same issue that bugged me, they never did anything with the textures, its weird because the safari zone had unique looking trees and grass yet they never used it for the routes, something else for the fog route would have been nice too, without that it just feels like the same old grass and trees with trainers but with some gimmick throw there

And kinda of related but i hated how some of the towns had no grass, Oreburg has an excuse there but why in the name of fuck wouldn't Eternia have beautiful gardens ala Floaroma? And don't get me started on Sunyshore looking like a big pile of shit with pieces of steel blocking your view
>>
>>31433474
>Great region
You mean the most lazy designed one? is just a circle.
>>
>>31437076
How does being a circle change what's within the circle?
>>
>>31437076
XY gets the laziest design reward.

I feel like certain areas in XY weren't even finished.
>>
>>31437478
You mean just like in Alola?
>>
serious question. Does Alola feel like it has the largest amount of un-enterable buildings and locations of any game to anyone else?
>>
>>31437667
It doesn't feel like it, it does have the largest amount of un-enterable buildings.
Usually it's only in big cities like Goldenrod, Castelia and Lumiose where you can't enter a building but Alola has them in just about every town and city.
>>
>>31437594
Yes. I think both of the new regions were in general awful. ORAS gets a pass but barely and that's only because RSE was the source material and they still failed to add the battle frontier. I'm still mad about this.
>>
>>31437744
I agree. Also they made New Lavandia and Sea Lavandia easier than in the original games.
Plus handholding with stuff like "do you want me to bring you there?"
>>
>>31437820
Fucking frenchies.
>>
>>31437890
Shit forgot the name wasn't the same.
It sucks because Mauville is the french name of Violet City.
>>
>>31433474
>OP: Shit opinions, excellent cock sucker
>>
>>31436895
Really? For me the water routes were always the best.
I just really love the ocean, and when i found out you could dive and explore underwater my love for the routes grew even more.
I can understand why people don't like them, but to me they will always be the best parts of Hoenn.
I think my love for the water routes co,es mainly because of the Sunken Ship and its amazing music and atmosphere, I remember always being excited as fuck after getting surf because it meant I could go to that place and be comfy as fuck.
Just my personal experience, of vourse.
>>
>>31433659
its a very loud vocal minority
sinnoh sperm cells still upset their remake isn't happening
>>
File: 1483768729844.jpg (45KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1483768729844.jpg
45KB, 314x295px
>>31433474
>excellent Pokémon
>Kanto
>>
>>31433474
Kanto:
>meh region
>great pokemon
Johto:
>cool region
>meh pokemon
Hoenn:
>shit region
>cool pokemon
Sinnoh:
>cool region
>mix of cool and meh pokemon
Unova
>meh region
>great pokemon
Kalos
>meh to shit region
>cool pokemon
Alola
>can't decide yet but meh to cool region
>meh to cool mons
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.