[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Champion Kukui gets a full team of 6 >Every asshole who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1478125828167.gif (599KB, 565x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478125828167.gif
599KB, 565x500px
>Champion Kukui gets a full team of 6
>Every asshole who challenges you after that except Kukui again only has 5

Why are GF so afraid of giving trainers a full team, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>31429595
Kukui wasn't a champion.
>>
>>31429628
>>31429595
Yeah. You were. It's YOUR theme. And YOU'RE the one with the full team.
>>
>>31429595
Blame Gen 5 for this shit, it started this retarded trend, and it only got worse after that.
>>
How many trainers in this game actually have a full team? Kukui is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, maybe Red/Blue?

Anyway, this is definitely one of my biggest compaints about Pokémon games since BW. At least the E4 got 5 instead of XY's abysmal 4.
>>
>>31429731
To ORAS's credit, they actually gave their E4 members full teams on rematches, all with a Mega evolution and good variety. I'm not sure why this didn't become a standard even without the Megas.
>>
>>31429676
>both rivals use 6 Pokémon
>All elite 4 uses 6 Pokémon
>Both Game Freak staff use 6 Pokémon
>Cynthia is there with 6 Pokémon

What did he mean by this
>>
>>31429920
Are you trying to make sense of purebred incestual autism
>>
>>31429920
Literally go back and play gen 5 again. The elite four have 4 Pokémon in both games before you become the champion. Your rivals also have only 4 Pokémon the last time you fight them before the league. And even worse, gym leaders cap at only 3 Pokémon.
>>
>>31429595
Strangely enough, I feel like it was the right choice.

By only fighting Trainers with no EXP share, the lack of pokemon leaves you desperately wanting for levels in the late game. It becomes a decent challenge at that point.
>>
>>31429959
I'm refering to the rematches like OP clearly is you mong
>>
>>31429595
If they did, then a different thread would be made. Something along the line of:
>WHY DID GF GIVE EVERYONE FUCKING SIX POKEMON, FUCK!
It's a 'damned if they do, damned if they don't' situation, really.
>>
>>31430474
>things that wouldn't happen for $500
It would also be quickly dismissed as a blatant bait thread, almost nobody complains about any of the games having full teams, complaints usually instead center around said full teams having braindead movesets or something.
>>
>>31429676
Actually gen 5 is filled with 6v6 man, it's glorious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.