[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you have friends/relatives/significant others that also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1449964893460.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449964893460.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
Any of you have friends/relatives/significant others that also play Pokemon but not nearly as much as you do?
My bf and I made mono bug teams to battle on Showdown. His Illumise had Dynamic Punch and Double Edge
pic quite possibly related
>>
File: 1484460209657.jpg (69KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484460209657.jpg
69KB, 450x600px
>>31428800
Nope. And any friends that like the series are gofags. I'm all alone.
>>
>>31428800
Bugs are for faggots
>>
>>31428800
No
All by myself
>>
>>31428800
My sister used to play it, but not so much anymore. A friend of mine just got Moon, but I haven't checked up on her.
>>
>>31428901
problem is they are not very good in battle.
>>
eh maybe a cousin somewhere
>>
>>31428800
my bf played showdown a few times with me. i went full autismo to beat him cause i never beat him at games.

he picked a full gen 1 team of his favorites. his scyther had skull bash and his alakazam had teleport because "it was like fly"
>>
>>31428800
Yeah I have a buddy who plays pokemon sometimes,he's pretty casual for the most part (only plays through the main story / post game and nothing else). But we can atleast talk about out favorite pokegirls and stuff since he stays up to date with the games.
>>
I lost any chance of my friends wanting to talk about pokemon with me after finding out I was a waifufag.
>>
>>31428800
My brother and stepsister play. Don't know in what way my stepsister does but my brother beats the game and then drops it. He was talking about buying Omega Ruby for the legendaries, though.
>>
My so does plays pokemon but heh, she plays it way more than I do mostly because I don't own a 3DS lol

I do play Showdown sometimes however.
>>
File: wurmpul_party_hard.gif (700KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wurmpul_party_hard.gif
700KB, 400x300px
>>31428800
My roommate, his boyfriend, and our buddies all play each other somewhat competitively. My fiance plays too, but not as much. She's interested in learning more battle mechanics, but is more into PC games than Pokemon. In total, I have 5 competent players to fight anytime. It feels good.
>>
>bought Sun and Moon because two of my friends have it
>surpass both of them
>continue surpassing them while waiting for them to catch up
>almost completed my dex, except for trade Pokemon
>have all the stupid held items collected already
>training multiple competitive teams
>they're still not done with story mode
>relate this to my tabletop gaming group
>turns out they're all playing
>and none of them are done with the main story either
>>
>>31436211
>bought Sun
Don't know why I typed "and moon" there.
>>
my brother plays and doesn't nickname any of his Pokémon. Wtf
>>
Unfortunately, not at all, nowadays. My best friend likes Pokémon and all, but never actually played. Two cousins and a friend were interested in the past, but in the end they haven´t played at all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.