[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is not replayable. First play through was fun, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: jkkg.jpg (385KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
jkkg.jpg
385KB, 970x545px
This game is not replayable. First play through was fun, but post game is dogshit.
>Bought Sun
>Got bored mid way through second island
After a sequel to this game comes out or another game comes out, this game will be dead. It's not like the other games where you can replay the game and have fun, like platinum, hg/ss, and even bw.
XY is shit and cant play that no more. Does anyone still play it?
idk about oras.
>>
>>31427034
I am at the 4th island and I just cba going on. not enjoyed the game so far.

oras was a lot more fun to play through.
>>
It's almost weird to think how hyped I was for these things several months before release.
>>
>>31427034
>This game is not replayable

And that's ok
>>
File: 1310339027570.gif (140KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
1310339027570.gif
140KB, 425x500px
>>31427034
>Tfw replayed it
>>
>>31427034
I played through moon three times.
>>
>>31427129
Exactly. I though it was going to be the best pokemon game ever, but once I got it, disappointment,
I mean alolan forms, z moves, red and blue, etc.
All just turned out to be one disappointment
>>
>>31427034
Have you played ORAS? Easily the best games in Gen 6 (though that's not that much of an accomplishment).

Even then, I found ORAS much more fun.
>>
>>31427141
>>31427148
And enduring the torturing cut scenes
>>
>>31427034
ORAS is very fun to play through. Much funner than SM at least.
>>
>>31427169
It's really not that horrible dude. It's actually a lot better because you know when the cutscenes are gonna show up so it's less of a bummer when they happen
>>
>>31427165
I like oras, but barely had any elements of emerald, it was just a rehashed ruby and sapphire with megas. Even hg/ss had a lot of elements of crystal, and turned out to be amazing games.
>>
>>31427179
>likes ORAS
>cannot into grammar
>>
>>31427198
>likes cock
>>
>>31427034
I can't even bring myself to go back to gen 4, how do you do it? HG just feels so tired and dead now with the static sprites and blocky world design.
Right now is the best time to play SM regardless of the singleplayer because right now the online is super active.
>>
>>31427194
You're right on that, they fucked up on that remake. Makes me sad b/c we're probably not gonna get another remake in the future. But as far as Gen 6 games go, ORAS > XY
>>
Thanks for the fifth "weebs circlejerking to how bad SM is" thread today
>>
>>31427222
probably nostalgia, but I can definitely play the old games. I dont get too comfortable with the graphical surroundings, so I can easily switch games and play.
>>
>>31427204
How can anyone not like cock?
>>
>>31427231
i never fucking said it was bad. I'm saying it's not re playabale.
>>
>>31427198
>>cannot into grammar

Underage, please fuck off back to le reddit. Your outdated maymays aren't funny anymore.
>>
>>31427255
Well you know what it's about to turn into
>>
>>31427198
ORAS isn't the best game by any mean but it's still better than SM
>>
>>31427241
Eh, I suppose that makes sense.
I know this falls under the "muh graphics" complaints but seeing gen 3 and 4's sprites again just flips off any comfort I had with them. I didn't even like BW as much as BW2, but the moving sprites did a lot to make the game seem more lively to me.
Maybe I'm just too much of a stick in the mud but once a new gen comes out, it just makes the older one look like absolute dogshit, e.g. SM's people models compared to XYORAS's fuzzfaced-chibis.
>>
As much as I'd hate to admit it, this game wouldn't have an after-game to me if it wasn't for Hyper Training. Wrecking shit online with my perfect IV legitimate teams takes up the majority of my playtime.
>>
>>31427264
>maymay
One could say the same for you.
>>
>>31427034
Oh boy, another thread that's talking shit about SM. Haven't seen a million of those today.
>>
>>31427300
I know what youre trying to say. I got so used too the player models in SM that when I saw the xy and oras models again. I could see how horrid they were
>>
>replaying Pokemon
For what purpose?
>>
>>31427335
SM are good games, not talking shit.
Enjoyed the story and loved playing through it.
I'm trying to say that there is 0 replayability, and the games couldve offered more beyond z-moves and upgraded graphics.
>>
Yeah, it gets tiresome after 150 hours.
>>
>>31427339
Ah good.
Thanks anon, I hope you have fun with whichever game is your favorite.
>>
>>31427349
Nothing else to do other then build a competitive team. Just gets boring after a while
>>
>>31427034
>This game is not replayable.
purely opinion, I replayed it and loved it. so did all my friends who also repkayed it.

>First play through was fun, but post game is dogshit.
ok? a game doesn't have to have postgame, have you ever considered that? we've come to expect it in Pokemon because of gen 4 and 5, but really you shoudln't expect developers to have an extensive postgame. is filling out the dex and getting all the items not enough for you?

>Bought Sun
>Got bored mid way through second island
opinion.

>After a sequel to this game comes out or another game comes out, this game will be dead.
so just like all the other first games in a gen? boyo, people sure do love playing Ruby and Sapphire!

>It's not like the other games where you can replay the game and have fun, like platinum, hg/ss, and even bw.
first off, this is pure opinion, like I said I replayed the game and loved it. second, are you seriously comparing the third versions and remakes (specifically made so that it's the base game+extra content) to the first games in a gen? that's ridiculous. if you want to criticize SM's postgame, compare it to GS, RS, or DP. and BW had about as much postgame content as SM.
>>
File: BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO.png (144KB, 1919x492px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO.png
144KB, 1919x492px
>>31427373
>calls SuMo unironically good under a thin veil of shitting on it
Literally crypto-shilling

>>31427335
Maybe it's just that /vp/ finally woke up to SuMo's shittiness
>>
>>31427193
DUDE

You already know that shit during your first play through.
>>
>>31427627
GS had kanto post game.
>RS
ok, you got me there, and I cant compare it with emerald.
>DP
Cresselia, Heatran.>Had an actual story and own special place to catch. Unlike UB's. I never got excited to catch a tapu othet then tapu koko. Also with events such as shaymin and darkrai, even Arceus (if you hack), were nifty things in the game.
You have your opinion I have mine
>>
>>31427701
>SuMo
leave and wait for DiaPer remakes before posting please.
>>
>>31427765
>Cresselia, Heatran.
>Had an actual story and own special place to catch.

you mean like the UBs? who had their own story and lore? and who were basicay legendaries?

or do you mean the Tapus, who had their own lore, great designs, and had their own themed locations?
>>
>>31427627
Wow, you found opinions on a discussion board. Congrats fucking sherlock.
>>
>>31427780
diaper beam lol
>>
>>31427801
To catch them, you literally go back to lookers house, stay there for a couple min, he tells you where to go, you find the UB and you can easily catch it with a beast ball. The only remotely interesting thing about that UB episode was anabel, and how she connects the mega and non-mega timeline.
>>
>>31427801
>you mean like the UBs? who had their own story and lore?

Dude, don't you dare compare the post game UB's to, fucking anything. The UB quest was the most rushed, most useless and most unsatisfying post game content this franchise had to offer. You go to a house. You get a shitlong cutscene that has nothing to do with the UBs. Looker tells you where to go, you walk around like a retard until you get lucky and find the UB. You catch it. Rinse and repeat.
Heatran had an unique LOCATION. The UB's didn't even have that. Also, their story was non existent and their lore is as swallow as a pokedex entry.
>>
>>31427840
explain to me how walking through the shitshow that was the volcano was more interesting than learning all of that story about the UBs and anabel.
>>
>>31427858
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting anon
>>
>>31427858
So youre saying that the useless UB episode is something better?
The only Tapu which had a lore and was interesting to catch was Tapu Koko. the other tapus were barely even mentioned during the main story, and had no impact on it. The only thing you have is a puzzle in front of the tapu which was tedious and way too easy. Otherwise, catching the other tapus were boring as fuck.
>>
I don't get this replayability meme. For some reason you are okay with going through the same stories multiple times but a few hours is too much to handle? Are you busy or something?
>>
File: 1484315934132.jpg (71KB, 706x656px) Image search: [Google]
1484315934132.jpg
71KB, 706x656px
>>31427701
SuMo is shit. I knew it was shit when it got leaked, I knew it was shit while playing through it and it's confirmed shit even now.

Gamefreak has given up on making Pokemon a good series and is only concerned with making money.

Pokemon is dead.
>>
>>31427765
>ok, you got me there, and I cant compare it with emerald.
Even then RS had more than enough optional content as it is.
>>
>>31427858
>walking through a complex lair
>having everything told to you with no effort and catching it like a regular Mon in a regular encounter
I hated DPPt but it doesn't take a genius to see which one is better at achieving Pokemon's theme.
>>
>>31427967
>SuMo
>>
>>31428020
>complex lair
>actually is generic cave part 2000
really makes me think
>>
>>31427984
>Even then RS had more than enough optional content as it is.
what?

There was NOTHING to do after finishing RS. You had the battle tower, which didn't even had a set goal. Then, you had Lati@s, I guess?
You couldn't even finish the pokedex at the time because FRLG didn't exist.
>>
>>31428045
If it had been one fucking featureless room it STILL would have been more than any ultrabeast has. It is sad that SuMo is so bad that fucking DP had a better post-game.
>>
>>31428079
>What is Resolution Cave
>>
>>31428079
Why do you believe a generic cave makes it better in any way? In fact it's nothing but a chore to catch him. He doesn't even relate to anything in the game.
>>
>>31428104
Dude, if you hate playing the games, then just go watch a fucking playthrough for fucks sake.
Do you also want your character to walk automatically towards the goal or something?
>>
>>31428131
Great argument.
>>
>>31428142
>watching a cutscene and then getting rewarded for doing literally nothing > getting rewarded for doing one of the main aspect of the games

I bet that you also love the shit out of mystery gift legendaries
>>
>>31427967
Glad you agree. /vp/ is in the same boat.

>>31427852
>>31427912
SuMo confirmed for literally less content than XY.

>>31428079
Be careful, shills will attack you because you referred to the Sonic 06 of Pokemon as SuMo like everyone on /v/ and /vp/ does

>>31428021
Not an argument, shill.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.