[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey can we all agree that bank isn't going to be a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: bestruse2018.png (350KB, 837x515px) Image search: [Google]
bestruse2018.png
350KB, 837x515px
hey can we all agree that bank isn't going to be a thing until the next season?
>>
>>31426001
2 more hours to go
>>
>>31426043
i don't think so friend
>>
File: 5354685654.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
5354685654.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>>31426069
I think so friend, now shut up
>>
>>31426104
rude but why 2 hours? nothing happens in 2 hours
>>
Is it really that important, I don't see why people don't just enjoy the current meta before we get more Pokemon that can't possibly be countered with six slots.
>>
pokemon bank is a meme

it's not happening lads, it's not real, fake news
>>
>>31426166
more variety and i have a lot of mons i enjoyed using
>>
I wish gamefreak would stop doing shitty Pokemon bank that isn't even ready right away instead of just including some sort of poke-trasporter like every game before it (besides gen 3)
If they're worried about people not using the mons that are available in game and would rather use their old ones, just put it in the game to say that "yes this is here this is a thing we'll do" and then schedule an update to unlock it
Fuck this stupid subscription shit that takes months after the games are released to be usable
>>
>>31426233
>years* after the games are released to be usable
>>
>>31426233
Isn't this why they asked for a subscription fee? So we'd always have the ability to transfer up, and not have to wait for software release? It's maddening.
>>
>>31426206
I'll give you that if you're just doing the Battle Tree or a general run of the game, but for me at least the meta is somewhat healthy (or at least healthy in how it normally is, Tapu's abilities + Beast boost are BS). Then again, there could be new counters but it's unlikely and I just generally dislike dealing with the Pokemon that aren't legal right now.
>>
>>31426190
sad!
>>
this thursday... on youtube...
>>
>>31426365
i'm talking about just regular battle spot. last gen i managed to use a lot of UU and even some RU/NU mons moderately well against the genie extravaganza. also having those old mons that came from way back would be nice.
like shit i bred in gen 4 before i knew what injecting was
>>
>>31426336
>mfw i pay 5 dollars for 30MB of storage

hey gamefreak, build me a 1TB portable hard drive please

>no problem sir that will be $150,000
>>
It's all good, I respect the hustle. Game Freak scammed me good and earned my $5, I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
They never promised an exact release date.
All they've said is that it'll be out before February 1st 2017 in Japan
You've all got no one to blame but yourselves for getting blueballed.
>>
>>31426625
I'd be fine if their hustle wasn't still preventing me from transferring pokemon up.

>>31426662
That it wasn't ready at release is already unforgivable. They also gave the January date in English materials, like the manuals and the global link.
>>
>>31426697
Even if it had been ready by SM's release it wouldn't have come out by that time.
The first time it came out the eShop crashed due to traffic stemming from the holiday period and people wanting to try out Bank.
Nintendo/Game Freak doesn't owe us anything.
>>
>>31426728
jesus dude what sort of shill thinks like this
>>
>>31426815
>If you don't agree with me you're a shill!
Go back to >>>/v/
>>
>>31426728
>>31426844
>They d-don't owe us anything!
What are we fucking paying them for then? It's not so I can keep my Gen 5 and 6 pokemon stored in the bank away from the latest games, I can tell you that.
>>
>>31426982
>I-if I-I st-t-tutter that d-disproves him!
Then stop paying if it bothers you that much.
>>
It never should've been a thing.
Transfers were free before and Nintendo suddenly started charging for them like the greedy fucks they are.

Catch them all? More like pay for them all you fucking kikes.
>>
Didn't they say it would come out in the beginning of January?
>>
>>31427091
They've said "the beginning of 2017" and the Japanese site specified "by the end of January" It could drop any moment or weeks from now for all we know.
>>
>>31427036
So now I've been paying for their terrible service, and I've lost the previously free ability to transfer pokemon from previous generations. But that's fine right? Just don't pay, that'll solve it! It's a yearly subscription, but that's fine, just dont have paid it last year!
>>
>>31427154
If $5 affects your wallet that badly, I think video games should be the least of your concerns.
>>
>>31427071
>free
>as long as you have a second ds
>>
>>31427168
who on earth said they can't afford it?

more like why the fuck would you pay for it

>government charges you 5 dollars a year to breathe air
>4chan tells me to stop whining and pay up, only poorfags can't afford it!
>>
>>31428203
He's the one pissed over wasting $5, not me.
Also, Masuda isn't raping your family and holding you at gunpoint. If you don't wanna pay then just don't.
>>
>>31427106
>the Japanese site specified "by the end of January"

More specifically the last third.
That means sometime during or after this weekend.
>>
>>31428203
>comparing a service that makes transferring digital pets slightly more convenient to being forced to breathe fucking air
Honestly just kill yourself
>>
They meant January 2018, please understand.

Or just inject lol
>>
>>31428279
How long will this go on until someone invokes Godwin's Law?
>>
>>31428279
it's only 5 dollars m8, i'm not a poorfag so will pay to live
>>
>>31428321
>I have no more arguments so I'll keep repeating the same one.
You do realize that this shit's optional, don't you?
>>
>>31427154
Or, you know, don't throw a tantrum that they are working to put the software out since you've decided you don't want it, and wait for your subscription to run out, take out your pokemon, and just don't renew it.

There you go, you don't pay for it. It's $5, not a big deal, if you see this as paying for shit poor service then see it as a loss and take anything as an extra while you wait for it to end.
>>
Why is the Pokémon Company so afraid to let us Pokes from previous generations this particular gen?
>>
>>31426166
>current meta
>UBs and Tapus everywhere
>all the good pokemon that can counter them are unavaliable

I'm sick of this meta.
>>
>>31428507
No actual models?
>>
>>31428542
Then why can people already inject all of them in the game?
>>
>>31428637
Was just a random thought. I mean it must be a bitch to always remake such a huge ass amount of models every generation.
>>
>>31428279
Oh man, I just hope the govt will fuck up your rights at some point, you goody two shoes. But knowing you, you'll gladly bend over and get dicked free of charge.
>>
>>31428696
All the old pokémon models come from Gen VI, which in turn come from the Pokédex 3D software.
And they're future-proofed to boot, so don't expect Pokémon models to be remade for quite some time.

>>31428715
Do you really believe that if you don't pay your Pokémon Bank subscription the IRS will come and throw you in jail? Because that's pretty much what you're implying here.
>>
The only people who are upset are those too stupid to inject, and those too "moral" (cucked by nintenjew) to not pay up those sweet shekeru. Feel free to laugh at these fools when they whine about the price.
>>
File: Recc.jpg (212KB, 1389x882px) Image search: [Google]
Recc.jpg
212KB, 1389x882px
>>31428744
They will bro. They so will. The guys at GameFreak can easily trace you through your master IP address. G.F scientists are told by upper management to make sure to monitor ALL pokemon bank subscriptions. I wouldn't mess around with stuff like that with GameFreak, not worth it. Last thing you want is a record over something stupid, like the poke bank subscription.
>>
File: 1481864361410.jpg (130KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1481864361410.jpg
130KB, 500x307px
>>31428845
Oh shit
>>
File: Pay your subscription.png (402KB, 756x333px) Image search: [Google]
Pay your subscription.png
402KB, 756x333px
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.