[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some valuable information that you may want to know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484649879473.png (34KB, 540x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484649879473.png
34KB, 540x386px
I have some valuable information that you may want to know.

Pokebank will not be coming this month,

It may or may not be apparent that it hasn't come already when it was indicated that I should have.

The next Pokémon games will not be on the Switch, they will be on the 3DS. We will not see a Pokémon title for the Nintendo Switch until mid 2018. This game isn't even a main series game, it's a spinoff.
I bet you can guess what it is.

There will not be a second incarnation of Sun and Moon, remakes will continue the main series.
Expect news of remakes within the next 3-4 months.

There will be no patch to Sun and Moon, when Pokebank is made available no additional content will be added to Sun and Moon.
There may be a new director in future games.
Marshadow is distributed through events only and cannot be obtained outside of cheating. Pikachu forms will also be distributed throughout the game's relevant lifespan through events.
Necrozma will have follow-up in future games, just like Zygarde. Necrozma has an alternate form but the details are currently unknown.

And no. We are not getting Kanto remakes. Sun and Moon included many Kanto references as a way to establish familiarity and appease the mature fanbase.
>if you could call it mature

Screencap this for future reference.
>>
>>31424836
>Pokebank will not be coming this month,

>It may or may not be apparent that it hasn't come already when it was indicated that I should have.

It wasnt indicated to come out right now, just said january, still have plenty of time
>>
>>31424899
>it just said January
not anymore. now it says First Quarter 2017
>>
>>31424836
Nice try.

While Bank definitely won't come out in January anymore (even February seems unlikely for now), the next Pokemon main game will be for the Switch.
Indicator that should make this leak very obvious to anyone with a brain - the technical limitations SM reached on the 3DS.
Announcement: No set date, but could be 3rd quarter of 2017, with a release in 2018.

You are welcome.
>>
>>31425029

I agree with most of that- but dude SM did not push the technical boundaries of the 3DS. GF code is unoptimized as fuck, that is the source of the framerate/limitations.

Other games (i.e. Monster Hunter,) have gone way further with graphics and do not experience even a fraction of SM's double/multi-battle lag. It's the addition of the trainer models that is causing the lag. So either ORAS simply managed to stay under the "recommended units on screen" number and SM has breached it, or the Trainer models themselves are lagging the game.
>>
>>31424836
Okay. Mention all new regional forms. Right now.
>>
>>31424836
Shit b8
>>
>>31425501
>Regional forms
Kek
>>
>>31425550
What's matter?
>>
>>31426257
There aren't any new regional forms.
>>
>>31424836
i gonna say this

pokebank will coming this month but in diferent dates for every region (we not want the last fiasco)

we not gonna see a new pokemon game until september, maybe. Sun and Moon is a new game and nintendo not gonna put a pokemon game in a new console without make sure all the word have one.

about remakes, remmember. Gen 5 has no remake and this can be the same, Maybe.

who knows

and for necrozma, my only answer is maybe
mewtwo has megas, (gen two was cucked), rayquaza has mega, giratina has a form from a item, kyurem has two fusions and zygarde has a 10% and 100% form.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.