[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a character you like that isn't much talked about in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (659KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
659KB, 1280x720px
Personally, I like Emma a lot I found her story to be pretty endearing And is probably one of my favorite character in X & Y.
>>
File: OK.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
OK.png
56KB, 300x263px
Honestly who the fuck doesn't like Emma?
>>
>>31421763
Emma kept me hopeful that GF still could tell a story and BW wasn't a fluke. Hell it gave looker a story where he wasn't sidelined.

One of the best characters and fleshed out an Admin of the worst villian team. This is a better origin story than most super heros
>>
Same here, OP. I hope she's the next Caitlin/Anabel/Sina and Dexio. Ergo, literally who becoming a major character in another game.
>>
people like emma, but she isn't very much talked about
>>
qt girl stuck in a incredibly shitty game
>>
>>31421763
Same I wish she was more acknowledged.
>>
File: 1484347300751.jpg (720KB, 991x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1484347300751.jpg
720KB, 991x1400px
>>31421763
I was surprised a 2 hour postgame side quest could be so tremendously better than the rest of the game. I hope we see her again.
>>
I didn't bother to play XY mostly for the bad reviews
But I'm seeing so much positivity for this character, is she worth my time?
>>
>>31421763
I was pleasantly surprised that they would make a character that's explicitly an illiterate, underaged homeless girl.
It's not edgy or deep or anything special, but I just never expected them to go there.
>>
>>31421769
Most of the pokemon fanbase. Her story was the best story on the games pre gen 7 so its understandable.
>>
>>31421881
Caitlin wasnt really major in gen 5. Neither the other 3 really were in gen 7 but yeah, they had something going on with them.
>>
>>31422345
Nah, its not a challenge,just watch it in youtube.
>>
>>31422740
The story for her was good but the postgame was still shit overall
>>
>>31422952
>>31422952
I didnt say anything about xy's postgame.
>>
>>31422740
Her story is better than any story in gen 7.
>>
If XY had a sequel, what would you want her to be doing?
>>
>>31423082
Arguable. But the pokemon fanbase seems to like gen 7 so you might have a point.
>>
>>31421763
I really wish she had appeared alongside Looker in Sun and Moon, it would have been amazing if she had actually become a member of the International Police and was his partner in justice alongside Mimi.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.