[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to fill my living dex. GTS is fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: iu[1].jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
9KB, 300x300px
How the fuck am I supposed to fill my living dex. GTS is fucking dog shit. Literally nobody is trading Porygon Z for anything reasonable.
>>
Just inject lol
>>
>>31420953
Wifi or injection general faggot
>>
Git gud, farm the battle tree for the upgrade, then get friends.
>>
>>31420953
I'll give you one if you give me a handjob irl.
Where do you live?
>>
>>31420985
Not even, you can get one of each Porygon items from NPCs on SM
>>
>>31420960
Inject a gf, lazy faggot.
>>
>>31420953
I got one for a milotic
>>
You don't search for it.

You put a reasonable trade and ask for one.
>>
>>31421004
I've done both. I've tried literally every trade evo and nobody is biting.
>>
>>31420953
>be me
>gave away one of my extra legendaries for a Porygon-Z
>checked the next morning
>get this in GTS

feelsgoodman.jpg

Wish you the best of luck OP
>>
>>31420953
Just trade for some of your spare trade evos. Start with something 'valuable', like a version-exclusive that evolved with an ice stone, like Ninetales or Sandslash, or something rare like Relicanth, Drampa or Dhelmise. Put it up and ask for something like Slowking, Weavile, Milotic etc. Then just put that up and ask for Porygon-Z. That's how I did it.
>>
>>31421015
You could've just injected it. This Porygon is obviously hacked anyway.
>>
>>31420953
>wasting your time completing an incomplete dex
>>
>>31421034
>Implying I care about the national dex.
I've finished the national dex with all but Marshadow anyway, who gives a shit. I'm glad they're moving away from the national dex, there are too many Pokemon now and most of them are shit.
>>
>>31421024
Maybe. Maybe not. I dunno. I can't be arsed to deal with the nuances of hacking though and I just needed it to fill my dex.
>>
>>31421046
kill yourself
>>
>>31420953
shit fag ill give you one, legit too
>>
File: 1234567890.png (115KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1234567890.png
115KB, 322x276px
>>31421084
Articulate.
>>
>>31420953
you have to deposit pokémon and filling the fillable dex while constantly checking up and deposit other pokémons.

Obviously you're gonna make your choice worth, I began with an absol and got every trade-with-item evolution in a single day via GTS.

Of course you can't expect to deposit a Stoutland asking for a Weavile, huh?
>>
>>31420991
You need two Upgrades for a living dex tho
>>
>>31421091
10 mins no reply? well fuck ya then, going to sleep
>>
>>31420953
Offer a Porygon-2 holding a Dubious Disc, ask for a Porygon-Z in return. Usually that works.

Or just trade a breeded Kangaskhan for one, like I did.
>>
>>31421255
This shit helped so much in getting the gen2/gen4 evos, didn't think expect many actually helping evolve those mons
>>
>>31420953
SOS chain for politoed
it trades agains all you need.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.