[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I've just discovered that my White 2 cartridge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG0208A.jpg (169KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0208A.jpg
169KB, 1280x1024px
Holy shit I've just discovered that my White 2 cartridge works on my 3DS now.

Fuck region lock, fuck Moon. I'm back to playing White 2.
>>
>>31418683
I'm doing the same OP. If you have a hacked 3ds you can edit your save file to get stuff like Challenge Mode, C-Gear skins and inject.

Even if you don't, try to grab pokémon dream radar. You can get cool pokémon pretty early like Slowpoke, Beldum, Riolu, all with the HA.
>>
Try nuzlocke if you're good at that. I beat B2 nuzlocke and it was the shit. I lost a lot of good mons but beat the game with a shiny grimer that I found by accident
>>
>>31418701
how would you go about doing that? is it just pkhex or something different?
>>
>>31418757
Hacking 3Ds? You can follow the guide at 3ds.guide

The injection part is just creating the pokémon on pkhex or even pokégen. You'll need a save manager like TWLsavetool to backup and restore the save file on your cartridge. You need a hacked 3Ds to do any of this.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-twlsavetool-v1-0.412887/
>>
>>31418683
>Japanese game
>On a non-Japanese 3DS

What manner of sorcery is this?
>>
>>31418779
i already have luma and jk save manager on my 3ds, i was just confused on how to edit the save file. i only knew how to do it with Gen 6 and 7.
so pkhex is all i need since i got that all down, right?
>>
>>31418802
That and TWL. Then you do the same process you do in gen 6 and 7, but using the TWL instead of JKSM.
>>
>>31418811
okay i see, thanks anon
>>
>>31418790
DS games are region free.
Except for DSi-enhanced games like Pokémon Black/White 1/2 and Conquest.

OP probably hacked his 3DS with A9LH and Luma3DS CFW and has discovered that it makes his 3DS region free
>>
>>31418854
There's also PKSM, which works for all Gen V, VI and VII Pokémon games (plus HG/SS)

https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM
>>
>>31418683
Is White 2 better than Black 2?

thinking of emulating it after Black 2 because I think that forest might be far more interesting than that fedora edgelord city with the stupid tower.
>>
>>31418894
I went with white 2 because of reuniclus and braviary
>>
>>31418915
I wanna catch Bellsprout and I read that only the White Forest has it so I'll have to play it.
>>
>>31418701
I'm not at home but I want to do this when I get home. I'm interested in the challenge mode. How do you turn it on with PkHex?
>>
>>31418683
It took you 6 years to notice this?
>>
>>31418683
you got a good laugh outta me
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 594x463px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 594x463px
>>31419291
You can't do in pkhex. I had to download pic related. I don't remember exactly where I got, but it was pretty easy. I was mainly looking for gen 5 events files.
>>
>>31418683
You're a fag.
>>
>>31419473

https://github.com/suloku/BW_tool/releases
>>
>>31419473
Anyone knows if is it possible to play Blaze Black or Volt White on my 2ds? if yes can anyone give me a link on how to do it? I've searched in Google and got nothing. I don't want to play it on PC.
>>
>>31419483
Mad Sun/Moon fag.
>>
>>31418683
Same, gonna replay white 2 soon, idk sun and moon just didn't feel like pokemon for some reason. Already beat the battle tree as well
>>
>>31418683
Literally playing it right now. It's such a great game, but with their low sales we'll never see games like them again
>>
>>31419063
W2 doesn't have catchable pokemon in the white forest
>>
>>31420657
what, really? what did I read then.
>>
>>31418779
Holy fuck, I completely forgot the name of that thing for ages. Thanks dude.
>>
>>31419567
You need a DS flashcart. Get an R4. I'm assuming you already have a CFW 2DS, if not go do it now
>>
>>31418701
Does Pokemon Dream Radar work on a flashcart?
>>
>>31421577
>I'm assuming you already have a CFW 2DS, if not go do it now
Yeah I do have CFW, I was just hoping I didn't need a flashcart for that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.