[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you enjoy the prerelease hype more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1435367858288.jpg (66KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1435367858288.jpg
66KB, 482x427px
>tfw you realize you enjoy the prerelease hype more than the actual games
>>
really makes you think
>>
>>31415632
You are everything wrong with the pokemon community.
>>
>>31415632
you killed no man's sky
>>
>>31415841
Fucking this.
>>
I like the games more than everyone acting like complete fucking retards during the prerelease hype.
>>
I enjoyed and suffer avoiding internet the last month when data mining start.
>>
I like Pokemon Showdown and emulating roms more than playing the games (which I still enjoy), and buy the games mianly out of a feel of moral obligation to finance my hobby.

I do think Sun Moon are genuinely very good games, unlike XY which were complete shit.
>>
I don't exactly agree with you, OP, but I will admit that this leak season was a truly thrilling experience
>Chinese leaks
>starter final evos revealed a whole 5 months before the game's release
>Mallow was in that pic all along
>the demo datamine
there are a billion other things, but you get the idea
>>
>>31415841
Kek. How is he everything wrong with the Pokemon community for expressing his opinion?

>>31415632
We really need to stop letting our expectations get too high...
>>
It was cute until the fact that they introduced 90% of the new pokemon/formes through those little teasers.
>>
>>31415632
Their marketing was excellent, they knew how to push all the right buttons to get people talking about things that, in the end, weren't any different than what we already had in gen 6.
>>
>>31415632
Yeah, leaks everywhere and the demo datamine kills the hype very fast. Just look at SM: even when the demo only had 5 of the 81 new Pokémon in normal play, the datamine revealed all the remaining 76 including Ultra Beasts, all the remaining Alolan Variations, the HA and stats of all new Pokémon and Alolan Variations, and all the buffs and nerfs done to already existing Pokémon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.