[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stall is the simply the worst ability ever. Glad mah boi Sableye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: sableye-mega.jpg (28KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
sableye-mega.jpg
28KB, 300x272px
Stall is the simply the worst ability ever. Glad mah boi Sableye later got Prankster and this excellent Mega later.
>>
>>31414954
RIP turn one prankster, M-sableye is still good though.
>>
>>31414954
Prankster obviously saved Sableye, considering how its other abilities are Keen Eye and Stall.

Why was Stall even invented?
>>
>>31414954
>>31415004
>Stall is the ability meant for Stall teams
>HURR CONKELDURR STALL IS THE WORST ABILITY
Why do you even complain about the best ability for Stall teams?
>>
>>31415809
I was unaware of that
>>
Decent somewhat offesive move/set for the mega? I love the goblin but I'm not running WoW as its only "offensive" move. I was think dark pulse or shadow ball.
>>
>>31415004
Stall was invented to make Sableye worse than spiritomb, since spiritomb has better stats in everything but speed.
>>
>>31415883
Stats aren't the only factor in a pokemon, see slaking.
>>
>>31415858
Don't go with Dark Pulse, M-Sableye is pretty much always gonna move last so that chance to flinch is meaningless. Shadow Ball is acceptable, but Foul Play is really your best option.
>>
>>31415890
well in DP, Sableye was literally just a worse spiritomb. Thankfully BW gave Sableye prankster and a new niche.
>>
>>31415920
You reccomend protect or taunt?
>>
>>31414954
Stall was meant for Skill Swap. Still not worth it though
>>
>>31415966
Out of those two, I've found Taunt to be more useful.
>>
>>31415858
WoW/Recover/Knock Off/Protect or Filler

>>31415920
Dark Pulse is better because Shadow Ball is blocked by Normies. Both are resisted by Dark, so that comparison is irrelevant. Dark is resisted by fighting and fairy, yes, but Sableye is forced out by literally every Fairy-type in OU (and UU for that matter), and Shadow Ball does not help there. There are only two fighting-types who are still relevant in Gen 7 and both of them are UBs.
>>
>>31414979
>RIP turn one prankster

what do you mean?
>>
>>31416359
The change that made Megas have their mega speed on the turn of their evolution made it so that Mega Sab doesn't have prankster priority on the turn it evolves.
>>
>>31415809
>HURR CONKELDURR
Is this the new "arceusdamn"?
>>
>>31415920
Dark pulse is good if you're running a calm mind sableye though
>>
>>31414979
RIP prankster tbqh
>>
>>31416850
I knew something was fishy, man that's annoying
>>
>>31417038
dark pokemon are not that often used in OU format though
>>
>>31414954
> tfw when you love Mega Sableye's design
> tfw you think it's great competitively, and want to use it on balance teams
> tfw you can't because the cancerous stallfags have claimed it as their own and are stigmatizing it and getting it fucking banned from OU

Fuck Stall, Prankster is a much better ability for regular Sableye.
>>
>>31414954
>Stall
>a worse ability than Slow Start or Truant
Regigigas and Slaking would fucking love Stall.
>>
>>31415966
Not him, but just stick to the standard IMO: Knock Off, Foul Play, Recover, WoW.

Unless you're running a Calm Mind set, it's the most offensive Sableye gets.
>>
>>31417704

Annoying for him, but he's one of the few negatively affected by the change. Sableye and Garchomp got a nerf but Metagross, Pinsir, Glalie, Absol and (hopefully) Beedrill, Gallade, Diancie, Gardevoir, Medicham and Lopunny all welcome the change.
>>
>>31420381
Appreciate? Beedrill, Lopunny, and Diance are throwing a fucking party they're so happy.
>>
>>31420485
Not until we get their stones they're not.

>GF
>Buff Leech Life
>Buff Fell Stinger
>Buff Mega turn order
>Shitton of Fairy legends all fearing 150 Attack STAB Adaptability Poison Jab
>Make the Mega stone unavailable

Why are they so cruel?
>>
>>31420381
Don't forget our boy, Mega Swampert. Swift Swim actually fucking matters now.
>>
>>31420605

I thought Swift Swim still needed a second turn to kick in?
Does it activate immediately now (I assume you still need rain up first)?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.