[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you use pic related in your party when you got them, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Did you use pic related in your party when you got them, /vp/? Normally I don't use box legends but I loved Nebby's antics and it feels wrong leaving him to rot in the box.

(My team is also underleveled as fuck right now so he'd help out)
>>
>>31411710
>him
only in Sun
>>
for some reason despite having the exp share on the entire game my team was still 4-5 levels under kukui, literally had to use lunala to beat him the first time
>>
only kept it to see the additional scene with Tapu Koko after winning the league.
>>
It's completely acceptable to use the box legend in BW and SM, imo.
>>
File: SEND TO BOX 1.jpg (73KB, 528x786px) Image search: [Google]
SEND TO BOX 1.jpg
73KB, 528x786px
>>
Nope. Traded Nebby away for the other one.
>>
>>31411794
Did you frequently switch out your team members?

I knew what I wanted in the first four slots of my party but I kept swapping my last two pokemon for new ones. And because they were just caught and underleveled, I let them hog exp from trainers (I don't use exp share) and then swapped them out again...so now my whole team is flimsy.
>>
Immediately boxed, just like the garbage starter
>>
Sent him to EV training.
>>
boxed even though lillie tries to guilt trip you hard into using it

professor moon says he's having fun in poke pelago and I think he knows pokemon better than his dumb slut daughter
>>
>>31411710

I used Lunala. Normally I don't use the legendary on my team like that, but that fact that it'd been a major character over the course of the story, rather than just appearing out of nowhere, made it seem less like "cheating" and just adding something powerful at the last moment.

Plus, my sixth spot was occupied at the time by Oranguru, which I really wasn't crazy about, so I didn't feel any need to keep it around.
>>
When I start getting legends, I always swap out my party mons.

He made some fights a lot easier, my team wasn't very versatile or optimized.
>>
>>31411710
Yes.
Because it's canon in-game to use the legendary.

How?
Special small scene between them and Tapu Koko after the league. A few mentions before the league also. You're even forced to capture it, I doubt that you or anyone in reality would choose to let it rot in a PC box if you caught one of the rarest and strongest Pokemon. It wouldn't even make sense to not use it story wise whatsoever.

Even Red in origins used the legendary birds when he needed to. The only exception I have is that if you REALLY dislike them THAT much or you REALLY like 6 others, then sure. But if it's some weird autistic "i dont use legends for no reason other than to satisfy my autism" shit then fuck off.
>>
>>31411710
Yeah I pretty much keep/kept them in my party at all times since i need them to traverse the wormhole if i ever want to change the time.
>>
>>31415646
>posts the most autistic "YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE WAY THAT MATCHES THE CANON STORY" post i have ever seen
>accuses everyone else of autism

wowee
>>
Nope, Solgaleo was boxed until I finished the UB quest.
>>
>>31411710
i actually did for a bit, but found silvally and magearna better fits. not sure who switched for who, but it was one of the two
>>
I usually don't like using legendaries, not because they are OP or whatever, because it means kicking out one of my long term partners just to let some new guy hog the spotlight.

But in Sun and Moon, Nebby was actually with you on your journey since the beginning, so It actually seemed right to take it along.
>>
>>31411710
>Get in the fucking PC Nebby

Nope
>>
>>31411710
I box every legend
>>
>>31411710
I used Solgaleo in place of Alolan Ninetales, it felt right and I wanted the extra Tapu Koko scene, and Ninetales was set to be pretty useless against Kukui anyway.
>>
>>31411710
I'm gonna use her when I challenge the league, took a break to fill out my dex a little first.
>>
>>31413216
This.
>>
>>31411710
Nah, but I did use Zygarde 50%. Based as fuck Zygarde got his game afterall, even if nobody acknowledged him but me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.