[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets try to fix the game. This game is actually stuck in 10-15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Klang.png (68KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Klang.png
68KB, 260x240px
Lets try to fix the game. This game is actually stuck in 10-15 pokemon options in vgc.

1) Fix group eggs. (ralts family in amourphous group egg? c'mon!) and if needed, create new ones.

2) when u breed, base stats must mix in new poke. Fe:
Cyndaquil: 39/52/43/60/50/65
Chimchar: 44/58/44/58/44/61
kid cynda: 39/58/43/60/50/65
kid chim: 44/58/44/58/44/65

one stat is replaced completely from another specie.

3) Female can breed both species.

4) a pokemon cant have 6 iv or 5 iv at 31. 4 is max. and the other 2 cant reach more than 20.

5) Fix the weakness type table.
Landorus example. it is ground and flying. Flying must win the waekness, so thunder must be, at least, capable of hit him.

6) Wild pokemon must be influenced by: day of week, atmosferic time, month of year, etc. and ratio ofc. I mean, only in spring, pokemon like cherrim could appear.

7) stop pokemon level. Trainer level instead.

8) some attacks have doble use. Offensive and deffensive. other have doble power in offensive. etc.

sorry about my english, hope u get the idea. :)
some any more ideas?
>>
get out
>>
File: SLAP.jpg (123KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
SLAP.jpg
123KB, 710x545px
>>31407502
>>
>take out some rng
>to replace it with other types of rng
>breeding system guaranteed to break the game
>implying some attacks don't have a double use

next level suggestions op, you should work for gamefreak already.
>>
>>31407512
fpbp
>>
Piss off.
>>
>>31407502
>Lets try to fix the game. This game is actually stuck in 10-15 pokemon options in vgc.

Stopped reading there. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>31407587
prove me wrong.
>>
>>31407604
Literally look at the top 8 of different tournaments instead of using old-ass images that everyone post when dissing VGC.
>>
>>31407502
How old are you?
>>
>>31407634
oh yeah, we need wait the new gen reset to see new pokemons in vgc.

>>31407657
its important? just look how many random lockes, nuzlockes and endless shits like that to see people want to see some different in this franchise.
>>
>>31407502
What pokemon needs is a change in the difficulty spike. Or a "hard" mode.
For the variation on pokemon, GF needs to create and distribute more veratile moves to shitmons (Some PU pokemon should have gotten the terrain abilities, for example).
Your idea to mix and match pokemon would make the amount of pokemon we have redundant, as you can tailor just a few species to occupy every niche.
>>
>>31407756
>What pokemon needs is a change in the difficulty spike. Or a "hard" mode.
Exp Off + Set.
>>
>>31407731
the vgc rooster is different every year you retarded pos

[spoile]10/10 made me reply[/spoiler]
>>
>>31407731
VGC is never a consistent thing with the rules, meaning that it changes every year, so your point is moot, not to mention that you were claiming that RIGHT NOW there were only 10 options, which is flat-out wrong.
>>
>>31407759
I did that, still was shit-easy. I had to go with no items so it felt kinda challenging. But it's not the same if you know you can just turn it on. (as opposite to having to start the whole game again if you want to change difficulty).

Anyway, I was replying that because of this argument >>31407731 about nuzlockes. I actually don't mind that the game is easy 'cause I play for the online.
>>
>>31407809
>But it's not the same if you know you can just turn it on.

Clear signs of autism
>>
>>31407774
802 pokes. maybe 5% use in vgc. healthy.
>>31407756
im agreed, and what i post in OP were just some ideas. But im glad to hear some more. :D
>>
File: b5a.jpg (11KB, 255x222px) Image search: [Google]
b5a.jpg
11KB, 255x222px
>>31407825
>wanting to pretend this hard that pokemon is actually challenging
>>
>>31407809
and the game is that.

1- if u dont wanna online, u need face a shitty easy game with no challenges.

2- if u play online, u only need pass game fast, then start breed (pkhex) and know what are the powerfull bitches of the actual meta.

3- no more options.
>>
>>31407833
Okay, you're confirmed to be an idiot and underage. Are you aware that, out of those 800+ Pokemon, a handful of them are either banned (Mythical, box legends), not available (Pokemon that are not in the Alola Pokedex) or simply unevolved? Of course you're not.
>>
>>31407897
are u talking about alola? u dumb, im talking about entire franchise.
and im playing since red/green/blue.

whatever, lets see "gotta catch'm all" to only use a few of them.
but hey, congrats, u fill the dex.
>>
>>31407938
Stop moving the goalposts, you were talking about the present in the OP. And of course you won't use every single one of them because you really want them to be fully evolved 90% of the time, and again, a shit ton of legends are banned.
>>
>>31408083
that is, in my opinion a problem. Only last stages are usable. Rest are just ignored. (unless it has some good HA, like murkrow)
>>
>>31408153
...How is that a problem? That's how the game is supposed to be. Your Pokemon get stronger when they evolve. You literally can't make all NFE viable. And even if you could, it would ruin immersion.
>>
>>31408171
i said rest are ignored. not every pokemon mu8st go on vgc.

Must be some other kind of playable shit where competitive pokemonn dont fill and rest yes. u got it?
>>
>>31408250
LC.
>>
>>31407502
>ralts family in amourphous group egg? c'mon!
Fucking gardefags. She's not your waifu, it's a fucking mimic.
>>
>>31408276
LC in official tournaments?
>>
>>31407502
So what you are saying is that Ninjask, Shuckle, Rampardos, and Vikavolt would be the only good parents.
>>
>>31408299
replace that for:
trapich family only bug group? not dragon?
or cubone family not being dragon group either.
>>
>>31407502
>5) Fix the weakness type table.
Math, son.
The damage Landorus takes from Electric attacks is (Basex2x0). Which is zero. Additionfags should be shot.
>>
>>31408358
Trapinch is an antlion. Vibrava is still an antlion, albiet a mature one. Flygon is a "what if an Antlion turned into something half as cool as its larval stage?"
I'm just mad Flygon is Ground/Dragon and not Ground/Bug.
>>
>>31408322
Was just an idea. The point is, in real life (no laughs pls) u can mix some species to get better stats. And the result child cant breed. Well, just some like that.
>>
>>31408362
and u know why is group unnafected by electric? maybe if the fuking landorus stay in ground can avoid that, but in air? omg no.
>>
>>31408403
>better stats
You understand that most of these animals are fucked beyond recognition? That pizzles and tigons rarely make it to adulthood?
>>
>>31408396
You're mad Flygon isn't worse than it already is?

>>31408314
Irrelevant whether it exists in "official" tournaments or not. If the meta exists, play it. Hell, it's better than it would be in official tournaments since Scyther, Sneasel and Meditite would just ruin everything.

>>31408403
It's still stupidly broken, and not how it works in biology.

>>31408431
Learn to math. Everything in this game aside of the Heavy Ball works with multipliers.
>>
>>31408431
>Implying Landorus and Gliscor are incapable of tagging the ground/earthshifting defensivly
>>
1. I don't see anything wrong with this, might raise some compatibility issues.

2. Holy shit this is retarded. Systems like this are often thrown around to make shitmons viable. Of course it isn't shitmon exclusibe, so what you just end up doing is giving absurdly strong Pokemon an upgrade to a given stat. Also it's even more RNG.

3. More RNG.

4. Won't make shitmons better, just weakens everything. Dumb idea.

5. Fucking retarded.

>lets make the type chart mean fuckall

6. Fuck off. A seasonal VGC is autistic at best.

7. Fuck off redux.

>let's remove a core mechanic that is critical to the series

8. What is Double Kick? Water Shuriken? Mega Kang?

>10-15 in VGC?

Get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.