[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You realize these are Meant to be ugly, right? Garbodor is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 0hRDj1j[1].png (184KB, 873x427px) Image search: [Google]
0hRDj1j[1].png
184KB, 873x427px
You realize these are Meant to be ugly, right? Garbodor is a trash monster, so it's meant to be unappealing. Bruxish's psychedelic, assaulting, lurid, over-the-top color pallet is meant to make you vomit. It's like someone's evil stepmother, who pretends to be pretty but doesn't know how because she's ugly inside.
>>
>>31396962
They're ugly in the sense that they're objectively poorly designed.
>>
>who pretends to be pretty but doesn't know how because she's ugly inside.
so what you're saying is external beauty = internal beauty
>>
>>31396972
Go on. Tell us what makes the design objectively bad.
>>
OP, do you really think that's going to stop 13 year olds from hating them? They're good designs, but you're going to have a bunch of children flood this thread with meaningless phrases like "they're OBJECTIVELY bad!!"
>>
>>31396997
I'm 26 years old and they're objectively, unironically, literally bad

they are also artificial fun
>>
>>31396962
Garbordor is cute though, bruxish is just plain ugly. Not as bad as tsareena though, thing is an abomination.
>>
>>31396975
Why yes, actually, I am. That's a very important life lesson to learn.

(I'm just assuming you meant to say =/= and not =.)
>>
>>31396962
Ironic ugly is still ugly
>>
I don't see how people can think that ugly = poorly designed, garbodor looks exactly how I would want a monster made of trash to look, and the gaudiness of bruxish is all part of its design theme
>>
>>31397074
but that's not what you said

if being ugly inside means you don't know how to be pretty outside, then being pretty outside (or at least the ability to be) is a function of being pretty inside

therefore all people who are pretty outside are pretty inside
>>
i'm fine with garbodor.
it's just that i'd be more fine with it if it didnt evolve from a cutemon.
>>
>>31397079
Tru, but at least it's intentional.

If something is meant to look bad, it still looks bad. But that's the point. So it can be forgiven.
>>
>>31396962
I legitimately like Bruxish's design but Garbodor's does nothing to me. If garbodor was released in a gen where there were only 70 and had the quality of gen 6 and 7 design, maybe it's design could have been a bit better because as of right now, it's pretty forgettable
>>
>>31396962
Bruxish is literally, LITERALLY the worst Pokemon ever. I don't care if it's supposed to be ugly, it's a shit design. This isn't my opinion, it's just a fact.
>>
>>31397133
Settle down there cowboy, have a lollipop.
>>
>>31397133
that's lopunny
>>
>>31397101
Garbodor doesn't really strike me as a very good trash monster, he just looks it's made of some weird grey sludge with pink and blue accents. Could use more detail.

Bruxish I think should do away with the eyebrows, and have it's scheme feel more natural. They can keep the gaudiness just color it kinda of like they did with Seaking. Looks more natural and less like a plastic toy, altough to Bruxish's credit it looks way beter in-game
>>
>>31396962
>need Bruxish
>has a supposed 20% encounter rate on bubbles
>10 encounters
>all but 2 are Magikarp, other 2 are Wishiwashi
>fuck this shit
>get it off the GTS

Fuck the fishing system
>>
>>31397112

It can be forgiven, sure. That doesn't mean it will or should be though. If the developers put a pokemon in the game that looked like a piece of shit stick figure a 6 year old drew, I don't give a shit how intentional it was, I would be upset, and it would be justified.
>>
File: 1475589197946.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1475589197946.png
171KB, 431x539px
>>31396962
Hating inexistent species is autistic and just for unfunny people. Knowing this, you don't need explain about the designs, because they don't care that.

You just need to think that none of them will working in Pokémon never, fortunately.
>>
>>31396972
>objectively

There goes that word again that so many use but few know the meaning of. There's no basis for a well or poorly designed Pokemon.
>>
>>31397031
You left something out.

>I'm also mentally a 10 year old.
>>
Not everyone can be a cute Charmander :3
>>
>>31397161
I think the eyelashes on bruxish are important for the whole over the top fake beauty look, since with the lips they make it look really exaggeratedly feminine.

Garbodor could maybe have more detail in the body, but I dont think its design would literally look very solid or like a pokemon if it was random bits of trash put together.
>>
File: tumblr_nqx4z8vXeC1qhqxfro1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqx4z8vXeC1qhqxfro1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x455px
>>31397197
>>
>>31397261
I think the mouth alone says everything there needs to be said about Bruxish.

Wears pretty lipstick and kissylips to hide the razorsharp teeth.
>>
>>31397133
>My OPINION is FACT.

No, it is not! Underage gtfo!
>>
>>31397244
I won't be told that by someone younger than me who probably discovered 4chan only a couple of years ago

after all I have an IQ of 135 and have won several awards for academic excellence
>>
>>31397275
Wooper is based of a real animal though.
>>
>>31396972
Something can't be objectively good or bad you fucking moron, those two concepts are inherently subjective, that's the whole point.
>>
File: classy mandy.png (9KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
classy mandy.png
9KB, 238x212px
>>31397133
>>31397291
At least non-retarded people agree Charmander family is the best :D
>>
>>31397294
The point of the picture is that the post made no sense.
>>
File: 1484353922677.gif (33KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484353922677.gif
33KB, 598x450px
I want Bruxish's big lips wrapped around my cock.
>>
File: flamethrower in baka!!!111.jpg (12KB, 358x141px) Image search: [Google]
flamethrower in baka!!!111.jpg
12KB, 358x141px
>>31397325
BAKA PERVY!!!
>>
File: 4bNiqKQ[1].png (225KB, 342x341px) Image search: [Google]
4bNiqKQ[1].png
225KB, 342x341px
So I posted in this thread and went to go take a shit and while doing so, I finally realized what Bruxish's little head flower reminds me of.
>>
>>31396962
I now want a Bruxish. But I already have two Water types on my Moon team. I'll probably have to take one off.
>>
>>31396962
The only thing I dislike about Bruxish is it's color scheme, it's really uneasy to look at. Though given it's ability that's what it's supposed to do, so i'll let it pass a little. Other than that I can agree, especially about Garbodor. It get's trashed at for the wrong reasons.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.