[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post one criticism of your favourite Pokemon game, and one thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
Post one criticism of your favourite Pokemon game, and one thing you liked about your least.

> Emerald

No day or night

> Y

3D battles
>>
>GS/HGSS
I'm trying really hard to find something, to be honest. I pretty much consider these the perfect Pokemon games. Any criticisms I would have are just not having features that didn't even exist yet in the series, which I feel is unfair. SM kinda spoiled me since it had so many quality of life improvements.

>XY
Despite it being a bit of a clusterfuck, I did like the idea of Lumiose City. It felt like the closest thing to a "real, living" place in any Pokemon game up to that point.
>>
>>31396908

>Sun

Rushed, lacking things despite the overall adventure being fantastic in and of itself, like seriously why no National Pokedex? Did they expect Pokémon Bank to come out after a long time that they don't need to include it?

>RSEORAS

I liked the idea of an area covered with Volcano Ash
>>
>>31397105

Let me help you

Johto gym leaders used too many Kanto Pokemon

The variety is borderline trash, even compares to Gen 1, you don't get good shit until Kanto

It becomes noticeable that these problems still exist even with the remakes
>>
>Platinum
Gen 4 slowness

>GS
Introduced Battle Tower, Red fight was cool
>>
>ORAS
Tongue and cheeking the Battle Frontier

>XY
Megas were pretty cool
>>
>SM
the 1st Island had cutscenes up the ass.
>XY
the PSS and Hyper-Training were really good additions that should have became a staple of every other main series game after it.
>>
>>31396908
>White 2
C-gear

All of it

>X
Customization
>>
>Pt
Slow ass battles

>XY
Transition to 3D was really cool. Also made competitive and breeding much much easier.
>>
>Have to be level 100 for Hyper Training
>Started pokemon
>>
File: 1437219447617.jpg (638KB, 2048x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437219447617.jpg
638KB, 2048x1080px
>>31396908
>Alpha Sapphire
Primal Kyogre is kind of pathetic compared to Primal Groudon.

>HGSS
Following Pokemon was nice as a sort of primitive version of Amie.
>>
>>31396908
>Emerald
Inability to bring over older bros from R/B/Y/G/S/C

>X/Y
Made breeding for competitive easier, as well as shiny hunting. I like a lot of things about gen 6, as it may be my least favorite gen/games but I still really enjoyed it.
>>
>>31397252
C-Gear was really handy, though. :(

It was nice being able to pop into multiplayer modes without having to go to a Pokemon Center first.

Of course, if you played the game later on after they'd shut down the online and nobody else was playing gen 5 anymore, I could see it feeling really useless. But I got a lot of use out of the C-Gear back in the day.
>>
>Sun and Moon

I don't care if it's supposed to simulate real life, making the special fishing spots dissapear because you ran/swam past it is bullshit

>X and Y

That forest next to the ice gym was pretty fucking nice in it's gimmick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.