[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Switchfags will never ever play the newest Pokemon game when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>Switchfags will never ever play the newest Pokemon game when it launches exclusively for 3DS this fall
>>
File: saucepls.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
saucepls.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
>>31396169
>>
>>31396193
>Without a doubt, Nintendo Switch is the future, but we will have to wait until it goes out on the market and study how it can benefit from Pokemon. When people have it, we will have too see and deeply study how to use it so we can think how the next entries of Pokemon are going to be and how the saga can benefit from the new console.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/junichi_masuda_on_the_future_of_pokemon_for_the_switch
>>
>>31396224
Switch is going to be shit, another Wii-U in terms of sales.

If GF knows what's good for them, they'll continue making Pokemon games on handhelds (even though 3DS Pokemon has been trash)
>>
>>31396169
Pokemon's future either lies with the Switch or Mobile. If you didn't realize that after GO's success or the Switch presentation, you're lost.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
>>
>>31396249
The switch is a handheld
>>
>>31396262
Kys tripfag. Don't be salty when the next game is announced on 3DS.
>>
>>31396289
It's not going to be used as one.
>>
>>31396303
not him but

Says who?
>>
>>31396317
Says how fucking huge the controllers are.

Plus, it was made to be a replacement for the Wii-U, not the 3DS. I don't think it's even confirmed that the Switch will replace the 3DS.
>>
>>31396349
>Says how fucking huge the controllers are.
Is this bait?
>>
>>31396249
The problem here is that Pokemon itself is a console seller. Even if Switch is doing shit in sales, dropping a Pokemon game on it is guranteed to increase sales.

Pokemon will probably be the best way to show off how well the system works when you take it on the go to connect with other Switch systems. I'm shocked they didn't have someone from Game Freak speaj at the presentation to talk about Pokemon for a minute or two. Instead they had EA come up to appeal to spics and eurofags with Fifa for too long.
>>
Lol 3DS is full of shovelware releases nowadays or stuff that has superior HD versions coming to Switch. Start mowing those lawns.
>>
>>31396597
I have no problem buying a Switch. I just think the 3DS is getting one last title this year. It would be great because if the Switch does bomb out of the gate, it can get a price drop right in time for the next game.
>>
>>31396169
>implying 100% of Switch owners wouldn't already have a 3DS
I don't even understand who this is supposed to bait.
>>
>>31396629
The same people who wanted B2W2 on 3DS.
>>
>>31396629
Yeah, like I'm going to buy Switch, if at all, for Zelda. I wouldn't buy it even if they did a Colosseum remake or something.
>>
>there are people who will actually sell their 3DS for a Switch
>>
I skipped Sun and Moon since they confirmed Pokemon is going is Switch. I wouldn't buy a third version either unless it was for Switch. I'll pick up the next gen once it hits Switch. 240p is too much for me in 2017.
>>
>>31396249
>Switch is going to be shit, another Wii-U in terms of sales
[citation needed]
Switch is not going to be another Wii but neither will become another WiiU flop
>>
>>31396782
How different are the games looking from the Wii-U, anon? Thought so.
>>
>>31396802
Heck the support already looks better than 3DS at this point. Companies that pretty jumped to playstation after the 3DS was a blunder are releasing Switch games.
>>
>>31396867
Most other companies are seeing Switch as Nintendo's fail attempt at reviving the huge success they had with the Wii.
>>
>>31396867
3DS reveal was way more impressive than the Switch reveal, and the only reason typical PSP/Vita devs are even giving the Switch a check is because the Vita won't have a successor and they need some portable to dump their Vita games on
>>
>>31396929
>>31396913
Lol. Do I even need to bring up the 3DS list of support they had? It was much more comparable to the Wii U than it was to Switch and it's library shows that compared to the DS. Remember those games we were so hyped to get our hands on when we bought a 3DS? Because I don't remember any. And from what I know, it hasn't gotten any of the Vita games, so I don't know why you bring it up. It's stuff from PS4 that Vita won't ever get. I welcome the Vita developers however once the Vita is done.
>>
The only way I would ever buy a Switch is if they undid their paid online bullshit. Nintendo isn't getting a cent from me for a Switch until they do.

Gen 8 would likely suck regarding online features because of that, nobody would even be on.
>>
>>31397525
Plus the whole System Transfer / NNID ordeal is the biggest shitfest ever.

Nintendo needs to lock games to accounts (and not consoles) pronto.
>>
>>31396750
Where's the confirmation?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.