[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Contests and Secret Bases introduced in RSE >Return in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bwcovers.png (186KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
bwcovers.png
186KB, 500x225px
>Contests and Secret Bases introduced in RSE
>Return in DPPt
>Completely removed in B/W

Any unovabortions want to defend this? Or point out which content they replaced them with?
>>
Sure. Pokemon Musical. And we probably wouldn't have had PokeStar Studios either if we had contests.
>>
>>31395505
>implyin ganyone liked or used Contests and Secret Bases besides little girls and nu-male spawn

Unova got rid of what wasn't needed. Cut the fat.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
>>
Pokestar studios are better than any contests. Musicals are crap though.
>>
File: 1468420946919.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468420946919.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>31395533
Are you actually mentally challenged? Everything you post is utter shit and makes little to no sense.
>>
>>31395528
Pokemon Musical is filler content and PokeStar Studios is never used again after completing it once.

Gen 5 started the trend of shit side content and post-games, aside from PWT but that was in B2W2 only.
>>
>>31395528
>Implying Pokemon Musical was an adequate replacement for contests or that anyone even played them

>>31395533
Is that how you wrap your head around the removal of content? You'd seriously prefer not to have any side content because you deem it unnecessary?
>>
>>31395581
Only in the same way contests are never used again after completing all ranks once.
>>
>>31395573
>DURRR
>wawawa reeeeee
>uhk uahk hhk *GAG* *GAG*
Literally all I'm hearing is retarded sounds from you, speak to me when your intellect elevates.

>>31395611
Yes. Absolutely. Bullshit is bullshit, no way around it. Would I like my fine cooked meal to have worms in it too if it adds extra content? Hell no, goyim.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
>>
>>31395505
>Return in DPPt with most of the content, variety and mechanics removed making everyone hate it
Ftfy
>>
>>31395621
Agreed. It seemed to be only created for the anime
>>
>>31395671
Contests were enhanced in DPPt. I prefered RSE Secret bases but DPPt bases certainly put a new spin on it and added things like mining, interactivity, mini-quests to earn items. I think you're exaggerating.

>>31395636
Kill yourself you fucking mong
>>
>>31395718
>Contests were enhanced in DPPt.
By removing vital mechanics like the various status effects, negative hearts, combos for dress up and dancing on a resistive touchscreen. That's not "enhanced" by any means in fact it's the first instance of casualization.

>I prefered RSE Secret bases but DPPt bases certainly put a new spin on it and added things like mining, interactivity, mini-quests to earn items. I think you're exaggerating.
The problem there is that a lot of what you listed isn't even a part of bases but rather separate minigames in the underground as a whole, which were tedious on their own because of the random iron strewn about with no rhyme or reason.
Anyway it removed the additional base layouts and themes leaving the player with nothing but a rocky hole.
There was also no saving the bases of your friends either meaning the one feature everyone loved about it, going to your friends base and playing their makeshift gym was gone completely for capture the flag in an area with input lag. On top of that a lot of decorative items were removed for no reason.

They were far from an improvement.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.