[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just use GTS to fill the remainder of your pokedex! >Seek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: filename.png (47KB, 175x191px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
47KB, 175x191px
>Just use GTS to fill the remainder of your pokedex!
>Seek Scizor
>Solgaleo
>Lunala
>Solgaleo
>Solgaleo
>lvl 91 and up Dragonite
>Cosmog
>Solgaleo

>Turn off legendaries
>lvl 91 and up Dragonite
>lvl 91 and up Dragonite
>lvl 91 and up Metagross
>lvl 91 and up Dragonite
>lvl 91 and up Dragonite
>lvl 91 and up Garchomp
>>
>>31390972
>Put Feebas holding Prism Scale
>Gets traded in minutes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
File: shiggydiggy.png (277KB, 388x370px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggy.png
277KB, 388x370px
>Seek Scyther with metal coat
>Weavile
>Trade
>This Pokemon has already been traded
>>
Get some Relicanths, deposit, and ask for anything. Completed my dex that way.
Deinos also worked for me, not sure if it does now.
>Put up a Deino asking for Solgaleo
>Receive Lv.100 Jolly Solgaleo
>>
I was able to finish the dex by breeding and depositing a bunch of Castform/Goomy and just requesting whatever I needed so I would do that
>>
Just deposit almost anything on the GTS, it will be trade in an hour at worst
>>
>>31390995
This, i did it with a bunch of drarini
>>
Btw how can i have the legendary and UB from the other version? No QR codes, do i have to trade with a friend who has the other version?
>>
>>31391251
Trade.

People have a surplus of Ultra Beasts. I can't even give away this Xurkitree.
>>
>>31391251
You can search GTS for Pokemon you haven't seen yet
When you're in the list of Pokemon & you have to choose a letter first, below Z there's an option to type a Pokemon's name & this'll work for Pokemon that you haven't seen
>>
>>31391301
Thanks m8, you saved my life! Never noticed it
>>
I generally just deposit a mon and ask for another in return that I want. Trade gets completed in a few hours.
>>
>Seeking pokemon in the first place
That was your mistake, OP. You NEVER seek, always deposit something in exchange for whatever you want. People will see your reasonable trade and literally scramble to fulfill it. Especially if you got something valuable like khangaskans or dhelmises.
>>
>>31390972
You just have to deposit, don't be dumb.
>>
Just inject lol

Or get friends you fucking autist
>>
>tfw 20 Nihilegos in through GTS and still no ENG Timid one

This trading system needs to give more info about the Pokémon being offered
>>
>>31390972
I'm the anon from the other thread, if you put a master ball on a low level Mon i can trade you a few things
>>
>>31390994
What ball and OT was it. Could have been me.
>>
>>31390990
>not getting scizor from pelago
>>
>>31390972
I know when I still used GTS and genned at the same time, I would give those stupid fucks those pokemon they asked for, always with a Master Ball. I wonder if anyone else still does that?
>>
>>31390972
>catch Beldum in Beast Ball
>breed a bunch of them
>offer them on GTS

That's how I completed a majority of my dex.
>>
>fish for a Dhelmise (this is the only part which might be in any way difficult)
>put up Dhelmise for Celesteela
>the entire Pokedex is now available to you

Or just get some friends I guess
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.