[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to capture all #802 Pokemon through legit means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: donuts.png (201KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
donuts.png
201KB, 450x337px
Is it possible to capture all #802 Pokemon through legit means (non-hacking/cheating)?
>>
>>31381884
Yes. Though not right away. You'll have to wait for some event mons to be released.
>>
>>31381884
Absolutely not
You can catch legitimately all Pokemon save for the Mythicals
>>
>>31381884
nope
>>31381911
yeah right. most were japan only events.
>>
>>31381884
If you mean capture with your own ball, no. Otherwise if you mean just obtain, yeah.
>>
>>31381917
>most were japan only events

Like what? They've been giving out mythicals all year. And they did it a lot during gen 5, too.
>>
>>31381930
early gens.. but anyway i got all of them =) so i don't care.
>>
>>31381946
What are you even talking about
>>
>>31381930
>They've been giving out mythicals all year
No they haven't
>>
>>31381930
Anon must be referring to Gen 3 and some Gen 4 event like Celebi. There were a lot of pokemon like Deoxys and Arceus that nobody had legitimately as far as I remember.
>>
>>31381956
It was the 20th Anniversary. They gave them out every month.
>>
>>31381956
Yes they do, I think the distributions ended last month with Meloetta
>>
>>31381917
Except for the whole almost every month of 2016 thing

Only one we have left is Genesect second chance
>>
>>31381917
The last couple years saw events for every mythical Pokemon outside of Japan, some of them multiple times. They covered the majority of the world, and a lot of them simply required a wifi connection (some needed codes, but many of these had wifi distributions too).
>>
you have to wait for event mons. it's almost always been impossible to get a shiny living dex too
>>
>>31381956
Anon, did you seriously miss the entirety of last year where they were doing distributions for every event mon bar Deoxys?
>>
Untill oras you could, mow you have to wait for pokebank and mythical distribution again
>>
just inject lol
>>
File: 1436753329458.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1436753329458.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>tfw somehow lost my bank celebi and forgot about the arceus event
>>
>>31381884
Yes, it just takes time. I did it. Took me a couple years (could've done it faster, just got lazy), but I did it. I just keep transferring them up. It really isn't that hard. I just traded for the events I missed or version exclusives (sometimes I bought both versions) and I finished it. Actually, I just finished it earlier this week when I traded someone for the recent Meloetta event that I missed. I already caught all the new Pokemon in Sun and Moon, and I finished the National Dex in OR/AS. So I have them all. Just waiting for BANK TO FUCKING RELEASE.
>>
>>31382009
What?
>>
>>31381914
You can trade for them/wait for events. But you can't technically "catch" them.
>>
>>31382021
you know there is or was an arceus re release with the password ARCEUS20
>>
>Tfw I have a living Dex with only 800 Pokemon as I'm missing Volcanion and Marshadow
I wish I knew why I never bothered to turn my 3DS on and get that Volcanion
>>
>>31382073
Not that anon, but that ended a few weeks ago.
>>
>>31382073
this is the one i forgot about
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.