[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I encountered Anabel at the battle tree. She was the 10th fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6728.png (493KB, 1280x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6728.png
493KB, 1280x513px
I encountered Anabel at the battle tree. She was the 10th fucking trainer and she had Latios, Raikou, and M-Alakazam. What kind of shit is that?
>>
>>31381845
The same type of shit she used on the battle frontier
>>
Yes, that is her exact team for the gold symbol battle in Emerald.
>>
>>31381866
>>31381868
But why did she have to be the 10th fucking trainer?
>>
>>31381845
I found her on like battle 20 and she had Mega Latios, Entei Raikou I think and Alakazam
Completely fair and balanced
>>
>>31381868
Wait, never mind. It was Snorlax, not Alakazam.

>>31381876
Singles? I've yet to come across any notable NPC.
>>
>>31381876
Why do you gotta be such a whiny faggot?
Get used to it, if you can't beat a team full of legends early on then the tree is gonna rape your ass during the 40+ encounters
TL;DR
Git gud you little bitch
>>
>>31381895
Yeah, it was singles.
>>
>>31381902
Because I didn't expect a trainer like that to appear early on. I don't just want to use the Tapu Koko and Lele all the time in the battle tree.
>>
>>31381876
Basically smart progression was a thing GF forgot to implement in SM.
>>
>>31381907
Lucky, I went to about 20 and didn't encounter anyone fun. My team would have beaten that one, too.
>>
>>31381921
>Raikou
Basically Jolteon
>Alakazam and Latios
far from top tier ou

you're just mad, her team wasnt even that good
>>
>>31382341
Hey, you try getting through something like that with Primarina, Weavile, and Miltank.
>>
File: anabel.png (103KB, 723x696px) Image search: [Google]
anabel.png
103KB, 723x696px
>>31381845
She was harder in gen 3. Nowadays you can cheese everything with UB, Tapu and Mega Salamence.
>>
>legend equals hard
i swept her whole team, including raikou with AssVest GolisoGOD
>>
>Getting upset that you encountered Anabel
I've been trying to find her and Cynthia for fucking ever. I've sen Cynthia twice in fucking multi battles, and Anabel never.
>>
>>31381845

Why are you so fucking shit
>>
At least you could potentially scout her. I got all 3 stamps and never saw her.
>>
>>31382652
>entei
>harder
l m o a
>>
>>31382652

Well that and it's reasonably possible to have perfect I.V's like her now where as that wasn't the case in gen 3.
>>
>>31382652
>essentially boltbeam alakazam with fire coverage
>Belly drum quick claw shenanigans
Or
>Literal gen 2 meta defining curselax with chesto resto
>calm mind chesto resto Raikou
>evasion+recover calm mind patios

>all in gen 3

Wow
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.