[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ask this question seriously, and I'm not much the SJW,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

I ask this question seriously, and I'm not much the SJW, but why can't there be a female Gallade? I get they tried to "fix" Gardevoir by providing males a more macho option. But if Gardevoir can be a twink, why's it not allowed for Gallade to be a dyke?
>>
>>31375996
I think they just realized gardevoir was very female looking and made gallade as an alternative, but pussied out due to "muh consistency" and never changed gardevoir's gender ratio.
>>
>>31376021
This
Also female Salandit evolution only sucks, fuck Gamefreak
>>
>>31376021
Well because you can transfer your pokémon up between generations, they can't really make Gardy's gender ratio 100% female. They could change it so it's more likely to be female, but GF hates retconning when they don't need to. Making Gallade HAVE to be male is really backwards logic though.
>>
>Sirnight
>female only

Retards
>>
>>31376058
It's a common misconception that Sirknight means sir knight. The sir comes from something else in Japanese, I forget what.
>>
>>31376058
You're being stupid, I'm saying they realized it by gen 4, not that they intended it to be so from the start.
>>
>>31375996
>Male gardevoir: twink
>Gallade: still looks like a twink and now worse competitively
Gallade just never should have existed desu
>>
>>31376079
I dunno, I originally disliked it for being this brash white knight figure, because Gardevoir is a strong independent pokémon who don't need no man, but I can appreciate it now I guess. I like valor and gallantry and chivalry and all that.

Might have been better off if Gallade was reworked into a pokémon not related to Gardevoir, I dunno.
>>
>>31376079
MGallade got a little better thanks to the turn order changes.
>>
>>31376105
>literally my mom's gardevoir with pants and a sword
>unrelated to gardevoir
good luck with that
>>
>no male Froslass
>>
>>31376208
I should have said redesigned.

Look man I just want my Gallade dyke alright
>>
>>31376222
That's because Froslass is based on a Japanese ghost woman.
>>
>>31376241
And Gallade is based on a japanese gardevoir-man
>>
>>31375996
The only reason Gardevoir isn't 100% female is because of backwards compatibility and not wanting to have sudden gender flips when you transfer from Gen 3 to Gen 4. If Gardevoir and Gallade were made the same Gen they'd definitely each be gender-exclusive.
>>
The solution is simple.

>Kirlias always become Gallade if male and Gardevoir if female.
>Gallade and Gardevoir now each have a physical/special forme depending on the evolution method.
>Special Gallades have a sage/priest robe instead of Gardevoir's dress. Physical Gardevoir has slender, rapier-like arm blades, and a shorter dress.
>>
>>31375996
Gardevoir IS the female Gallade. It's not a princess or some shit it's a knight.
>>
>>31375996

Yeah Gallade should have been allowed to be female.
>>
>>31376957
>what is Azurill
>>
They need to have a 100% male ratio on some pokemon.
You can't just always have a harem for a team :^)
Seriously tho, I think it's just to balance the whole froslass being female only thing.
>>
>>31376058
>>31376076
Saa Naito = Come, Knight
>>
>>31376752
Gallade's actually based on greek myrmidons
>>
>>31375996

Gallade's headpiece is based on greek gladiatorial helmets (male only) and it's battle stances are based on fencing stances.
>>
>>31375996
With the amount of female only evolutions and normal mons we can afford a male only evolution.
>>
File: AoM_UR_Myrmidon_G.jpg (3KB, 170x174px) Image search: [Google]
AoM_UR_Myrmidon_G.jpg
3KB, 170x174px
>>31378965
prostaghma?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.