[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only way to naturally get HAs in Gen VII is SOS chaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1482003606324.png (163KB, 734x662px) Image search: [Google]
1482003606324.png
163KB, 734x662px
>only way to naturally get HAs in Gen VII is SOS chaining
what the FUCK
>>
It sucks but hey it's been long enough for most players to have all the hidden abilities you care about. Helps that it's obvious to tell since many of them are in those one of a kind balls
>>
I think the worst part about this is that the chance maxes out at ~15%, and in most cases you have no idea if they actually have the hidden ability until you catch it.
>>
just inject lol
>>
yes its fucking stupid but at least bank will be here shortly so its alrite
>>
>only way to naturally get HAs in Gen V is dream world
what the FUCK

>only way to naturally get HAs in Gen VII is horde battling
what the FUCK

Just wait.
>>
>>31375138
That's why you bring in a Skill Swap mon like Sylveon to check once you reach the 30 mark.
>>
Speaking of which, how the heck do I SOS chain morelulls? Not only do they lower your accuracy with flash, but they also heal themselves with moonlight.
>>
>>31375247
>what is haze
>what is pressure and adrenaline orbs
>>
>>31375227
Dream World is better than Sun and Moon's method.
>>
Pokemon Sun and Moon made me finally use PKHeX.
>>
>>31375102
at least it's not as horrible as it was pre-gen 6, but we still don't have a HA capsule
>>
File: 719px-Sugimori_675.png (264KB, 719x600px) Image search: [Google]
719px-Sugimori_675.png
264KB, 719x600px
>>31375138
may i introduce you to your new best friend?

>learns Entrainment, so you can always check the abillity
> learns false swipe so you won't accidentally kill the pokémon you're chaining
>HA is scrappy, so you can use false swipe on ghost pokémon

It's basically the best Pokémon you can use to go out for SOS-chaining
>>
>>31375247
Have you tried taunt?

Chaining pyukumuku was such a pain. Kill them by ordinary means and you take a bunch of damage. Use false swipe to avoid innards out, and they can still counter. They also taunt to avoid you doing anything else.
I eventually used an entrainment panda which worked out okay. Did still involve a fair bit of waiting out taunts.
>>
>>31375247
Sneasel has Keen Eye and False Swipe for this situation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.