[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thanks to pikachu' shit we will NEVER get to see him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1210.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1210.png
57KB, 250x250px
>thanks to pikachu' shit we will NEVER get to see him or his evolutions in the anime again
FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
why ban a character from appearing in a show when you are the one who made the flashing lights appear
it's retarded
like what if spongebob gave kids seizures because of one of sandy's science things, would sandy be retconned or an animator fired?
>>
>>31374958
Porygon? More like PoryGAY! Am I right guys? Haha!
>>
>>31374958
>you will never stick your D drive into her USB 2.0 Type C port
>>
>>31374958
Porygon lines do appear in movies though
>>
File: 1484177058408.jpg (88KB, 559x938px) Image search: [Google]
1484177058408.jpg
88KB, 559x938px
>>31374958
>because porygon will never appear in the anime, they will never promote him in the games
thanks, underpaid korean animator from 20 years ago
>>
>>31375204
>has a great evolution line
>never gonna get promoted
Feels bad man. The 20th anime anniversary is coming up.
>>
>>31375204
>>31374980
The fact is that Pikachu made that flashing light, but Pikachu is always in the anime of course.
>>
>>31374958
Wasn't Porygon referenced by Oak's cousin in one of the SM anime episodes?
>>
>>31375803
They needed a scapegoat and they weren't about to ban the mascot. Porygon died for Pikachu's sins. There is no justice.
>>
File: 82jyh97g+QL.jpg (428KB, 938x388px) Image search: [Google]
82jyh97g+QL.jpg
428KB, 938x388px
>still in the TCG
>still used in promo artwork
>Green uses one in Pokemon Special
>got its own C-gear skin in Gen 5
>received cross-gen evolutions in 2 separate generations
>several NPC trainers use Porygon in SM including a named character (Gladion)
>they continue handing it out as gift Pokemon in most games
>Conversion specifically chosen to receive the Z-move buff alongside some other Splash-tier event moves
>it's part of Gen 1, meaning its existence will always be acknowledged
They're more than willing to work with Porygon in the games and other canons at least, just not the anime (even then it's made very minor cameos here and there). The C-Gear one in particular feels a bit more special than the rest. There are worse positions to be in Gamefreak's eye and Porygon's in a decent spot for the most part.
>>
>>31374958
Huh, so that's who's under anime Mimikyu's cloth. It explains everything.
>>
>>31375803
that explanation is gay too
it's not the fault of ny fictional characrer
ban nobody
>>
>>31375921
>Charizard in everything
feelsgood
>>
has Porygon really not been in the anime since the seizure feista?
>>
>>31377900
Yes.
>>
>tfw porygon shows up on the 20th anniversary of his episode
How would you react? I would lose my shit. It would make sense since you can get him in alola though.
>>
>>31376197
That theory makes sense but it isn't likely. Meowth almost dying was a consequence of just looking at him, not Mimikyu attacking him. Porygon isn't that popular.
>>
>>31381957
Powerful, I meant to write powerful.
>>
Can you high five porygon in Pokemon refresh?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.