[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, your autism has compelled me to do an ice monrun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1482669087392.jpg (313KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482669087392.jpg
313KB, 1200x1200px
Alright guys, your autism has compelled me to do an ice monrun for the first time in Moon

I'm thinking
Glalie
Weavile
Sandslash (A)
Ninetails (A)
Crabominable
Glaceon

I plan on sending Alolan Vulpix over from Sun, but would it be bad to use Crabrawler and Eevee because they arent Ice types initially? Should I hold off on them until I get access to Lanikila?
>>
Did you finish Sun? In that case, trade the Crabrawler/Eevee over to Sun, evolve it there, and then trade it back.
>>
Edit:
Or maybe when Bank opens up, I can send in a Snorunt and a Spheal over to the beginning of the game

>>31374387
I was talking journey-wise, evolving them is no issue
>>
>>31374360
Journey wise, I think it'd be best to hold off on Glaceon and Crabominable seeing as they evolve so late in the game.
>>
>>31374772
Hell they're all pretty late.

And I'd prefer Frosslass over Galile,
>>
>>31374360
use delibird and cloyster
>>
Why are there no true icefags on this board?
Except for me everyone's favorite ice mon is some furfag shit like weavile nintales or glaceon, or froslass.
Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>31374360
For Glaceon and Crabominable, maybe transfer them already evolved once you beat Olivia. Seems like a nice cutoff point where they won't be overpowered

Also, you don' need bank for Spheal, it's available through the PokeFinder
>>
Snorunt, nigger. For that ground coverage. Lapras is great as well.
>>
>>31376299
>Except for me everyone's favorite ice mon is some furfag shit like weavile nintales or glaceon, or froslass.
>being elitist about your favourite pokemon type
you're a faggot.
>>
>>31376299
Ice is cold
>>
>>31376317
>Snorunt, nigger
He did say based Glalie
>>
>>31376458
Shutup furfag. Regice is better designed than any of those damn things, as is Mamoswine, for two examples. This must be what fighting type fans feel when people talk about Lucario.
>>
>>31376499
Meant for>>31376340
>>
>>31374360
I think this team is DoA, honestly. You can't get most of it until the end of the game, and by that point it won't matter.

Another anon mentioned Delibird. Try that.
>>
>Mamoswine
>Weavile
>Walrein
>Alolan Sandlash
>Alolan Ninetales
>Frosslass

There, now you have a GOAT Ice team. Transfer them over, tho
>>
>>31374360
QR a Spheal, and use Froslass
>>
>>31374360
I used Cloyster on mine
>>
>>31376299
>>31376505

wew lad
>>
File: Froslass.full.1010005.jpg (683KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Froslass.full.1010005.jpg
683KB, 2000x1500px
>>31376505
>literally "stop liking what I don't like"
But I guess liking an obviousy female design without wanting to fuck it is a concept too difficult for you to grasp.
>>
Does crabominable even count for an ice type?
>>
>>31377182
Why wouldn't it?
>>
>>31377199
Because for the majority of the game it's not going to be ice type
>>
>>31377199
Is it possible to technically get a crabominable at lvl 2 by hatching a crabrawler and then giving it a rare candy at Mt Lanakila? And then transfer the lvl 2 crabominable to your ice mono team at the start of the game?
>>
>>31377173
Yeah, actually in hindsight I take that back. Froslass is cool, as is Glalie. Point stands for Ninetales and Glaceon and Weavile though. They're just mammals made cold, trash.
>>
Here's the mono ice team I'm currently working on:
A-Ninetales
Walrein
Crabominable
Froslass
M-Glalie
A-Sandslash

I'm probably only gonna use it against friends and I think it's going to be good enough for that.

>>31377286
I think it's fine since it's eventually going to become an ice type but in the end you'll have to decide for yourself if it feels right for you.
>>
>>31377311
>They're just mammals made cold
At least Ninetales and Glaceon are arctic foxes, not just mammals made cold.
While we're at that: What is Glalie supposed to be? It always looked like a mixture of an oni and a hockey mask to me, making it the coolest object-mon.
>>
>>31377344
I think you got it anon. Pretty sure its exactly that, frozen oni hockey mask head.
>>
>>31376505
Imagine being this underage

>le everything is furfag
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.