[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo and Gamefreak need to make one final Pokemon game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1394152906650.png (12KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1394152906650.png
12KB, 429x410px
Nintendo and Gamefreak need to make one final Pokemon game.

>every region
>every pokemon
>choice of region to start on
>can travel to all the regions
>has a good post game
>updates with new pokemon, events, etc.
>>
>>31372226
>every region
Not this shit again
>>
>>31372226
>every region
that level curve
>>
>>31372294
Levels/difficulty reset every reigion, and you're not allowed to access mons, until you've beaten the current regions Elite 4/Champion.

Problem Solved.
>>
>>31372226
Why is there no Slowqueen?
>>
>>31372226
>has a good post game
>every region
How would that even work? Each region has its own post game? Or you have to beat every region to unlock the post game?
>>
>>31372226
>This thread again
How about you forward your idea to fucking GF headquarters and stop squeezing our balls about it
>>
>>31372226

That's one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever heard.
>>
>every region
How would they even pull this off
>>
>>31374428
Because if they were COMPETENT DEVELOPERS, they could EASILY shove seven generations worth of content into one game, while still making it remotely playable and within reasonable development time and resource constraints. I mean, they already wrote all seven games, right? Why can't they just put the codes one after the other?
>>
>>31372226
Do you also want Skyrim graphics, item crafting, and permadeath, you fucking swine?
>>
>>31374496

Ooh, and a MATURE story, and you can decide to join the evil team, and it's also a dating sim.
>>
>>31372415
>zero playthrough continuity between regions
>seven games for the price of one
>>
>>31374496
and soundtrack by skrillrex
>>
>>31374481
You're a brand new breed of stupid underage chode
>>
>>31374496
>permadeath
Nuzlocke?
>>
>>31374688
And you're unable to detect obvious sarcasm.

I'm the future I'll make it less subtle for you. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. /s
>>
>>31372226
why do people want to retread older games all the fucking time

what is there to be gained

if you want to fucking go through every region then just play the old games you fucking fucks

what possible reason could exist to justify a 5th generation of kanto games

In what possible way is this better than a single, new, GOOD region? If Gamefreak can't even do that, what makes people think that smushing all the regions together would be better?

rl;dr: fucking retard
>>
>>31374688
Dubs confirm
>>
>>31372415
dude just play gen 1-7 then fucking dumbass lol
>>
>>31374481
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D
>>
File: 'Member.jpg (68KB, 869x501px) Image search: [Google]
'Member.jpg
68KB, 869x501px
>>31374722
>why do people want to retread older games all the fucking time

I'm looking forward to a FR/LG remake though, not Sinnoh because it was a big piece of shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.