[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since a handful of Scizor's great attacks are now transfer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1464275367846.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464275367846.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
Since a handful of Scizor's great attacks are now transfer only, what do you guys suggest I should replace Superpower/Knock Off/Bug Bite with?

Im mad that Gamefreak didn't bring back the move tutor from ORAS, why even make Bug Bite tutor move only, why not make it a fucking egg move It even gets the technician boost? They rustle my jmmies

Should I just have the last slot for X-Scissor, U-Turn, or Brutal Swing (dark type and 60 BP)
>>
>>31371794
just inject XD
>>
File: 1479673864171.png (393KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
1479673864171.png
393KB, 1024x674px
>>31371813
1. I don't know how
2. if I had Superpower/Knock Off/Bug Bite on a Sun Moon Pokemon what would the legitimacy be in using it in Tourney's?
Since when I tried to use a Sheer Force Tauros with body slam or rock climb in Pokemon Showdown it didn't let me because those moves were unobtainable in the most recent generation.
Which worries me that if it's not possible for the moves to be obtained in the current gen, then it's no good.

Which only makes me mad that gamefreak wont just make these transfer only moves from the shitty move tutor egg moves.
>>
File: 1462391499684.png (308KB, 900x607px) Image search: [Google]
1462391499684.png
308KB, 900x607px
>>31371794

Same with Toxicroak and Drain Punch/Knock Off/Ice Punch/ and fucking Gunk Shot being transfer only.

I don't want to go through the hassle to pick up my shitty unfinished ORAS game to get these perfect Pokemon with move tutor only moves that can't pass these moves down as egg moves.
>>
bu,mp

guess no one cares
>>
>>31371813
This. Stop being stupid and cheat like a normal person.
>>
>>31374437
But will it be viable in tournaments if they have transfer only moves from ORAS?
Will they let me use a current gen Pokemon that's unable to use moves currently unobtainable in the most recent generation?
>>
>>31371975
so finish oras, it's gud and you get lots of legends and battle resort move tutor post game
>>
>>31371794
dont replace anything and just transfer. GF always removes the move tutors in the first instalment and returns them in the second one. Your best course of action is to train yourself a scizor in ORAS and transfer later. Do this with most pokes since getting to level 100 is so easy you dont even need to breed since you can just use bottle caps on S&M.

If you literally cant transfer, U-Turn is better than X-scissor since it gives you that mementum and hits hard, keep bullet punch and give it roost. With brutal swing you should be set.

You could also try to run a more dangerous seet with swords dance instead of roost and leech life instead of U-turn, just be wary to set up late-game or otherwise some coverage fire move will ruin your day.
>>
>>31371794
use U-turn/Roost/Swords Dance, and max it out in HP and Attack.
>>
>>31371794
Agree with you OP. I just use U-Turn
>>
>>31371794
SD / Roost / Bullet Punch

Dealer's choice of U-turn, Brutal Swing of 1100 Rating, Baton Pass or Defog. I don't recall if Pursuit is a tutor move or anything, but it can also work
>>
>>31371919
>>31371794
stop being a whiny bitch.

so you have to work a little harder, so fucking what. you are why people make fun of our generation.

the bank drops in like a week
>>
>>31375016
if you don't know Scizor don't give advice.

Scizor's defenses and technician bullet punch. make it a perfect sword dancer god especially it's mega. it doesn't fucking learn leech life, so since you're gonna set it up keep it with x scissor and roost so it can last and sweep.
>>
>>31375016
>GF always removes the move tutors in the first installment and returns them in the second one

I hope so
They should just make tutor moves egg moves.
>>
>>31371794
Aerial Ace for Buzzwole, Brutal Swing for Mega Metagross.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.