[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO THE FUCK PLANNED THIS? >Go through "not victory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: yxyxebtrti37ckhalax7.png (547KB, 800x433px) Image search: [Google]
yxyxebtrti37ckhalax7.png
547KB, 800x433px
WHO THE FUCK PLANNED THIS?

>Go through "not victory road" to reach the battle tree
>Haven't bothered healthing reviving or restoring PP since there will be a pokemon centre soon
>lol you HAVE to battle one of these nobheads who have a full battle ready team

This is the worse planning I've seen in the the whole game and I swear to god if that executor used hypnosis one more fucking time I will puke.
>>
You know there are these things called items. They are not only just for your pokemon to hold.
>>
File: 1483914400044.jpg (12KB, 529x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483914400044.jpg
12KB, 529x400px
>>31369299
I totally didn't expect this fight or the Dexio/Mina fight either. Was a real fucking curveball.
>>
>>31369299
Mount Lanakila is Victory Road
>>
Reference to gen I
>>
huh almost exactly like fighting Red at the end of Silver/Gold

really stimulates your neurons.
>>
>>31369314
I had 2 pokemon fainted, the rest on partial HP all out of sucker punches and other low PP moves, I spent half the battle dragging my team back into a usable state while poor klinklang desperately tried to wall for me.
>>
>picked blue
>beat his mons and he sends gyarados
>he keeps doing dragon dance until I beat it

They're not even good on Battle Tree either. Goddamn GF
>>
>game heals you before mandatory fights almost the whole game
>Blue shows up and it doesn't

I thought it was a pleasant nod
>>
File: 1482338649313.png (348KB, 523x482px) Image search: [Google]
1482338649313.png
348KB, 523x482px
>>31369299
>999 berries already from pelago
Destroyed whole path and caught few pokes in grass and yet managed to whip Blue ass easily
Step your shit OP
>>
>>31369390
The rest of the game I had been keeping myself in good condition but the one time I could have actually done with it "lol no fight rright now".
>>
>>31369314
You could say "no" to that one.
>>
>>31369299
Just like the Gens these guys appeared in. I loved it, git gud.
>>
Once you reach the outside of the tree you can fly to a Pokemon center than fly back.
>>
>>31369299
I won with a team of 2 and 10 revives.
If you got to the final part of the game, you have to be good, OP.
>>
>>31369299

>comparing Poni Gauntlet to Victory Road

Top fucking kek it's a single not-completely-straight hallway with 5-6 trainers. Jesus fuck man. There's like 3 patches of grass to walk through to the end.

>Haven't bothered healthing reviving or restoring PP since there will be a pokemon centre soon

But there literally isn't, and there never has been a Pokemon Center in a post-game battling facility, since your Pokemon are full hp when entering it a Center would be completely irrelevant. Nice assumption dumbass.

>lol you HAVE to battle one of these nobheads who have a full battle ready team

While you're still a pussy for this, I can't completely call you out here. Sun and Moon held the player's hand so hard and for so long you probably would expect them to heal your team before preemptively before a big battle as they set that precedent throughout the game. I think they should just do less of that and actually make you use the fucking items though.
>>
>>31369299

The entire game is a fucking cakewalk; it heals you all the time through the entire story. When I played Red as a kid, it didn't heal you constantly. The game was more of a game. Sun and Moon was by far the easiest, baby's-first-pokemon game I have ever seen. They dumbed it down for a wider audience.

So shut the fuck up. It is post-game. Let the game rape you once. When I was a kid, games were DESIGNED to rape you. They were meant to be insanely difficult. I can't believe you're bitching.
>>
>>31370220
>10 revives
>"good"
>>
>>31370629
>Pokemon
>Difficult
Do you wear velcro shoes, Anon?
>>
>>31370629
go back to sleep, old man
>>
File: autism.png (181KB, 297x364px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
181KB, 297x364px
>i play pokemon for the difficulty
>>
>>31370629

Aren't you a little old to be posting this angrily?
>>
>>31369357
You didn't have to fight any trainers in Mt. Silver. You could run away from and/or use repels against all the wild Pokemon to not have to battle anything.
>>
>>31370898
he said "games" were designed to rape you, not pokemon
>>
>>31369299
>everyone bitches about the game not being difficult
>Postgame suddenly difficult
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S TOO HARD
Make up your mind.
>>
>>31370977
>Samefagging this hard
>>
>>31369357
a retard
>>
So who did you guys choose to fight? I went with Blue
>>
>>31369329
Could have fooled me. I thought it was an empty cave the devs forgot to finish.
>>
>>31369299
>Not keeping your pokemon happy and healthy.
>Making them endure burning, poison, and general unconciousness because you wont drop chump change on a revive/full restore

I dont recall; do they not first ask if youre ready for a battle?
>>
>>31370994
You know what consistency is?
>>
>>31369299
they give you refresh and if your pokemon were THAT badly injured it's really your own fault for not using potions?
>>
>>31371082
>not fighting Red
Fucking plebs I swear
>>
>>31371175
Yes, and after you've become the CHAMPION OF ALOLA and SAVED THE ISLANDS, things should be harder. Thus, it makes sense that when you go to THE PLACE WHERE CHAMPIONS AND POWERFUL TRAINERS FROM THE ISLANDS AND THE ENTIRE WORLD GATHER, it would make sense that shit stops getting as easy.

Personally, I think the UB Questline should've hit players like a ton of bricks, too, but the entire questline was probably meant to take place in the main story originally, but the had nowhere to put it.
>>
>>31371184
Why waste potions after every single trainer battle? I went into it thinking the battling would be over once I reached the tree map change after the last battle on the route.
>>
>>31371220
>fighting the Kanto starters plus Pikachu yet again
yawn after the first time the magic is long gone
>>
>>31371082

I did two playthroughs so both,
>>
>>31371283
>He doesn't play Final Fantasy XIII - The Pokemon Game.
This game shits more than enough money and berries at you to stay fully healed after every battle, and better still Refresh makes the non-Revive status healers completely useless out of battle.

Seriously, if you got to the battle tree and didn't have 200 Sitrus berries and 200 Oran berries, you were skipping out on game content and deserved to lose.
>>
>tfw underleveled
>tfw 3 Pokémon fainted already
>tfw no revives or potions
It wasn't insanely difficult but it was engaging
>>
>>31371242
You don't really have thay much vibe in the last part of Poni. It was more like "I beat some of these guys here and the center is probably somewhere not far from this place." and then you get this BS.
It's rather "unfair" than "hard"
>>
>casualfagged hard
>never grinded avoided most battles
>have to heal entire team after each league fight
>Fight Blue and Red
>Lose the first against red
>Lose second against red
>Lose third against red
>Try blue
>lose to blue
Etc etc until I eventually went in with a plan and not facerolling
>>
>>31369299
I didn't expect this battle so all I had was my lvl 70 Typhlosion and a bunch of level 40 eeveelutions that I was training up. I was doing pretty well against Blue but then Gyarados came out and my Level 45 Jolteon was no where near strong enough to take him out.
>>
File: out.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Problem?
>>
>barely survived those veterans
>run straight into the tree so I can finally get my pc judge function and never go back
>these assholes appear
>no option to decline a battle
>2 of my pokemon are fainted and the rest are unhealed
>pick red and bullshit my way to victory with healing items and refresh love cheese

That was...something alright
>>
>>31369357
i don't remember red being invisible...

I could understand if you could see them standing there at least, but they pop out of the blue.
>>
>>31370580
I agree with the last point, what was the point of them giving items and money for them if everyone healed your team about 5-6 times each island.
>>
>>31371283
>""""""""""""""waste""""""""""""""
what the fuck else are you going to use them on at this point and it's still your fault for not taking the opportunity to heal. This would be like any other game, you know to heal if you're badly damaged before x or y checkpoint.
>>
File: IMG_4532.jpg (103KB, 1032x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4532.jpg
103KB, 1032x719px
At least it happened post game after you finish your nuzlocke, unlike this evil bitch.
>>
>>31369299
That veteran fight was brutal
But im glad blue and Red showed up out of no where if you picked red you definitely picked the easy way out.
>>
>>31369299

>Waaaah after a full game of having my hand held through everything without a single moment of difficulty, an actual difficult fight happened!

Kill yourself. You are clearly underage and never played any of the first dozen or so Pokemon games.
>>
>yfw running a mono-bug team
>Ribombee, Golisopod, Vikavolt, Scizor, and Silvally
>Didn't save before entering Battle Tree
>Fucked Blue up, and knew his team would be a better challenge

OP and some other posters in this thread are just bad.
>>
>>31374019

desu i wish i saved before i entered so i could fight both Red and Blue
>>
>>31369299
I barely beat them, and thanked my fucking mudsdale because it was up against arcanine, which kept spamming flare blitz. Stamina at least kept my team in it so I could heal up.
>>
>>31369340
>>
>>31369421
You can't say no to dexio and sina during the megastone fight
>>
>>31369299
The same people who didn't plan this
;_;
>>
>>31370629
>DESIGNED to rape you
>Grandpa that's gay
lel
>>
>>31369299
I'm honestly more upset you can't use their battle theme on wifi. Seriously they let you use facility leaders theme on gen 6, why change it now?
>>
>>31373993
>>31371175
>>
>>31370629
Difference being you didn't actually need to heal in Red
>>
>>31374019
Lol mono bug teams have it easy this gen. Try mono Ice or Grass sometime.
>>
>>31370629
>Sun and Moon was by far the easiest, baby's-first-pokemon game I have ever seen. They dumbed it down for a wider audience.

We have pokemon GO to thank for that. Brought in a giant influx of back peddling normies. Did you notice how everything was outside? A throwback to GO no doubt *tilts tin foil hat*
>>
>>31374866
After I got a streak of 50 in each category I unlocked the theme for wi-fi. I'm not sure if it has to be EACH category or only 1 though. Try for Super Singles and then see if it's unlocked.
>>
File: omg so challenging.png (62KB, 786x595px) Image search: [Google]
omg so challenging.png
62KB, 786x595px
>>31370629
Yeah man better watch out for that Tail Whip and that Ember and that Whirlwind.

Exeggutor has a secret 4th move that does 200 damage.
>>
File: 1446247350067.jpg (79KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
1446247350067.jpg
79KB, 1200x628px
>>31373928
>picking treeko turns this into the hardest fight in the game
>>
File: gary-fucking-oak_o_196414.jpg (162KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
gary-fucking-oak_o_196414.jpg
162KB, 640x492px
>>31369299
I loved it. I fought Blue just to make it feel more authentic.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.