[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The leak said we're going to get Pokemon Stars reveal in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon-stars-logo.jpg (101KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-stars-logo.jpg
101KB, 900x506px
The leak said we're going to get Pokemon Stars reveal in January Switch reveal but that didnt happen

They also said the Pikipek model from the first trailer was for Switch version which is also wrong because its the 3DS one

Stars rumour goes down the drain

Of course its very likely - obvious even - GF is working on the next game but that doesnt mean its going to be a third verison or sequel of Alola. In fact judging by the lack of Z version it might be something completely different like DP remakes to surprise us instead of doing the same thing right away. Plus switching to a new console in the middle of generation just sounds like a stupid idea in general. Brand new gen will just sell a lot more than a third installment
>>
File: eyes.png (24KB, 728x362px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
24KB, 728x362px
>>
DP remakes as the final 3DS game would be both surprising and good sellinng

Fuck Stars
>>
File: 1483693695568-1.jpg (77KB, 735x414px) Image search: [Google]
1483693695568-1.jpg
77KB, 735x414px
>>31362316
As expected:
>Star fags completely BTFO
>>
>>31362567
Yep. One last set of games for the 3DS since ORAS did so well and theyll move onto the first Switch games that wont release until 2019. Very unlikely we get a 3rd game let alone sequels.
>>
>>31362316
The only Stars leak that was ever "more than an Anon's bullshit rumor" is that it's for Switch and the codename is Stars. Everything else has been pure, 100% speculation. Stop acting like speculation getting disproved somehow disproves the actual leak itself.
>>
eurogamer didnt say it was gonna be announced at the event. it makes sense hasnt even been 2 months since pokemon sun and moon
>>
>>31362881
>backpedaling this hard
>>
>>31362316
If anything, the 3rd name would be called Pokemon Prism because there is nothing 'star' about Necrozma.

Anyway it's dumb if they make the 3rd game for Switch anyway. Not the same console as the other 2.
>>
>>31362316
Wow congrats OP you successfully put 1+1 together
>>
>>31362316
>still waiting for Stars after today's shitshow of a presentation
Enjoy your paid online
>>
I just want my character to have sex with Lillie in 60 fps
>>
>>31362316
>completely different like DP remakes to surprise us instead of doing the same thing right away
But DP remakes would be the most obvious shit. Literally everyone is expecting it.
>>
>>31362316
It won't happen however that 000000000000.1 % chance still exists until after the switch event that matters at 9am the nintendo tree house few hour long special
>>
File: smugodot.png (10KB, 364x240px) Image search: [Google]
smugodot.png
10KB, 364x240px
>>31362316
Don't forget 28/29, no 30/31 meme.
>>
Honestly:
>Paid online
>Incredibly overpriced console, game and controllers
>I honestly only got my 3DS for Pokémon, Bravely Default and Fire Emblem were just a plus

I'm going to be sad about missing on Pokémon, but Im not purchasing one for €329 (then ideally) a pro controller, then a €60 Pokémon game. Then (estimating) €30 to play online for a year. Also €5 for Pokémon Bank.

Seriously what the fuck? I support Pokémon, just not the console. I'll probably play in emulators. I hope Nintendo dies and they just Switch to smartphones or whatever.
>>
>>31363014
More people are expecting Stars/Eclipe or whatever than DP remakes
>>
What if the DP remakes will be called Star Platinum/Pearl Dust
>>
GF might as well rerelease Gold and Silver because fucking hell this Switch shit is expensive.
>>
If Stars does xist i expect it to be th fina 3ds game, there's no point changing the console in the middle of generation

I also dont ge why would it be Alola part 2 when GF said they want to surprise people and yet from the day when SM logos leaked (day before the 20th annivesary) everyone ad their mother were talking aout Pokemon Eclipse,Stars etc, doing logos
>>
>>31363247
poorfag detected
>>
>>31363559
Why did you leave diamond out of the equation and put platinum in? They remake the first two, not the third.

Star Pearl and Diamond Dust you silly faggot.
>>
We're not getting stars
It's gonna be like black and white 2
Dusk and dawn
>>
What about Pokemon Star and Z?
Two third versions a once, two regions, one game gets ten new Alola foms, the other one ten new mega evolutions. Original, unique, surprising, good sales guarnteed

Oh wait, its GameFreak, nevermind
>>
>>31362316
STARSFAGS BTFO
>>
>>31363585
There is point when tour trying to sell systems
>>
>>31363676
No, if they'd try to sell system with Pokemon they'd announce it already or design a brand new experience for it (like gen 8 or another set of remakes) instead of extra version of a game that was released two months ago
>>
>>31363694
The 3rd versions sells alot still 7+ million. This is way easier time efficient then create a whole new generation. It's for the holidays
>>
At the end of the day, the Switch is still a console, and Pokemon has never been on console.

Switch's portability component is more in line with the WiiU, rather than meaning to replace dedicated handhelds
>>
>>31362316
The next game will be Pokemon Delta Emerald for both 3DS and Switch.
>>
>>31363622
But Digimon already used that name!
>>
>>31363705
If that would be the case they'd do Z and Gray but they didnt because it wasnt worth it even though it was less of an efort than Stars would need. Making a third version for a diferent console needs a lot more efort and money than a regular 3rd game for the same console
>>
>>31363615
It's a Jojoke you moron
>>
$300 pile of shit

Hope we get a real handheld soon.
>>
>>31363721
They skipped Grey is black and white 2 the 3rd version sequal or not and z was replaced because they were working on sun and moon the last Pokemon games on switch
>>
>>31363746
Thanks anon, glad somebody got it
>>
>>31363003
>because there is nothing 'star' about Necrozma.
Necrozma has a star emblem on his back, very plainly.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161205-154634~2.png (502KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161205-154634~2.png
502KB, 1080x720px
>People are STILL insisting that stars/prism/whatever and gen 8 is going to be on the switch as if nintendo are never making handhelds again
>>
>>31362863
But why remake DP when sun and moon are already made? This is the same situation as Black and White
>>
>>31363559
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.