[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you encountered a shiny Pokemon, in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-459Snover.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-459Snover.png
39KB, 250x250px
When was the last time you encountered a shiny Pokemon, in the wild, without looking for one? Been about 6 years for me. Pic related.
>>
File: shiny rat.jpg (702KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
shiny rat.jpg
702KB, 2448x3264px
>>31359330
Just after SM came out. I was looking for a fluffy Sufful on route 8 and it popped out.
>>
ORAS a few months ago. Found a shiny Shandshrew while EV training.
>>
>>31359330
about 7 or 8 years.Found a shiny "I" Unknown is diamond, to this day remains the only shiny i've ever encountered, and I've been playing my whole life, essentially. I've played 3rd gen roms and sped it up to the point of seeing hundreds of pokemon a day for weeks and months, but it never happens accidentally.
>>
>>31359330
A week ago. Ran into a shiny Salandit while chaining for Oblivious.

It was a 5IV female
>>
File: HNI_0002.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0002.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>31359330
a Fearow and a Panchamp while searching for Kartanas. I found two shinies before all 4
>>
>>31359330
A few weeks ago in SM, a cubone. But I had no one to hold on to it and I wanted to start over so I wonder traded it.
>>
File: 1482902780757.gif (60KB, 153x153px) Image search: [Google]
1482902780757.gif
60KB, 153x153px
Zorua in BW from breeding because my friend said they were rare. After one box a shiny came up then my game got stolen a month later
>>
Shiny Mudsbray in JP Moon when I was rushing to get a Stufful and Bounsweet to breed and then use the eggs in my US Sun from the start once I got that at midnight release. Ended up using him on my Sun team too, named him Manuel.
>>
File: gastrodon-east.png (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
gastrodon-east.png
3KB, 120x120px
I found my first random shiny in ORAS when I was trying to get to the whismer tunnel. As I was traversing the grass patches I angrly reacted when I had an encounter, only to turn into a supris ed reaction when it turned ou to be a shiny tailow. About two weeks later, I was playing emerald on my phone when I found a shiny oddish. I evolved that into a bellosom. Last radome shiny was in Sun when I was got to Poni Island and imeadiatly started fishin for dhelmise. I needed a sticky hold/suction cups mon after countless empty reel ins. I started looking for a gastron with sticky hold. The first I found and caught wasn't shiny or had the ability I wanted, so I looked again, and boom, shiny with sticky hold. Gastrodon is the worst of the shinies I've found since you can very barely tell the difference between regular and shiny, but I thought it was funny that it had sticky hold.
>>
Found a shiny Altaria in X like 3 months ago. I was grinding for my living dex and it just appeared in the wild. Named her Sunny
>>
a weedle on heartgold about four years ago
>>
Golduck when grinding SpA EVs in moon
>>
>>31359767
wtf i found a shiny pancham the same way
>>
3 years ago or so, graveller in pearl victory road.
>>
If chaining in Sun and Moon doesn't count, a Spinda in Sapphire. As in the original Sapphire

Otherwise, besides some dittos that don't count, a Feebas after only 10 chains. Unfortunately it had balls for Sp.Atk and HP IVs and was ADAMANT. Also shiny Milotic is ugly
>>
File: 1468954445896.jpg (92KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468954445896.jpg
92KB, 601x508px
>>31359330
went to evolve crabrawler at ice mountain, first encounter was shiny absol

>mfw shiny absol looks shit
>mfw lax nature
>>
>>31359330
Omega Ruby it was a shiny Magnemite with fucking magnet pull, plus a fucking adamant nature.
>>
Got a shone Carbink two days ago while evolving a Probopass. It was a pain in the arse, as my team was all Pokemon I was trying to evolve plus a Scyther.
>>
>>31359610
I got a rattata in Heart Gold

In the safari zone

was stressful
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.