[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is Hilda built like a man? She just looks more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 185px-Black_White_Hilda.png (69KB, 185x398px) Image search: [Google]
185px-Black_White_Hilda.png
69KB, 185x398px
Is it just me or is Hilda built like a man? She just looks more masculine than the other Pokegirls. Maybe it's his name
>>
>>31359080
It's called being a Tomboy
>>
>>31359080
Rosa's the trap, faggot. Hilda is just a proper tomboy. None of this "Draw a girl, call it a tomboy" bullshit that gets shat out of every animoo.
>>
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
May looks more masculine
>>
Its probably the trucker hat
>>
>>31359080
How much of a faggot do you have to be to start envisioning men in place of women?
>>
>>31359080
rosa is the trap. though both hilda and rosa are equally garbage.

>>31359103
>None of this "Draw a girl, call it a tomboy" bullshit that gets shat out of every animoo.

more of a problem with japan than just anime.
>>
File: Hilda 22.jpg (181KB, 630x750px) Image search: [Google]
Hilda 22.jpg
181KB, 630x750px
Hilda thread you say?
>>
File: 1455294925253.jpg (77KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455294925253.jpg
77KB, 640x360px
>>31359537
>Hilda thread you say?

lets not, this board is already bad enough.
>>
>You will never place your hand into Hilda's muscly, manly meathunk
>People will never mistake you and Hilda's gender's while on a date
>Hilda will never hold you down with those masculine hands as she strips you
>Hilda's mannish legs will never pin you, while her manly folds put your feminine penis into a chokehold
>Hilda will never force you further in to her masculine depths as she mashes you into the bed
>Hilda will never finish just before you do, then roll off you and fall asleep, leaving you to finish up yourself
>You will never sneak into the shower, finish off, and take care of the business Hilda will never know you do
Why even live?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.