[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There will NEVER be a Pal Park style enclosure where you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20170109_025107.jpg (66KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
20170109_025107.jpg
66KB, 298x448px
>There will NEVER be a Pal Park style enclosure where you can re-battle/catch your own Pokemon (For level grinding, balltism, and just for shits and giggles)

>There will never be a feature that let's you battle a team of your own Pokemon (think Battle Box, except you battle an NPC who uses them.)

I just want to battle something I created.
>>
Get a job at Game Freak.
>>
>>31358150
I thought you could only catch Pal Park pokémon in Park balls.
>>
>>31358171
Not a literal Pal Park. Just an area you can send Pokemon to, to battle or catch or whatever.
>>
>>31358150
I might be remembering wrong, but wasn't there a feature in G/S/C where you could face a custom Trainer that you could somehow change the Pokémon of?
>>
>>31359331
Kind of. In Gen II, you got the trainer was whoever you lasted used Mystery Gift with; in Gen IV it was whoever you passed with the Pokéwalker.
>>
>Pal Park/balltism
>Park Ball is my favorite Poke Ball design
>would catch everything in it if I could
>can't catch anything in it
>>
There's gonna be a feature in SM where you can copy your team as a QR code and use it in battles. Maybe it leads to something
>>
You could do this in Gen III with Secret Bases. Dunno about the remakes, though.
>>
>>31358150
You can kinda do the later in a roundabout way with Gen VI and VII's Mock Battles. Trade the team you want to fight to another game, battle it with whatever, save the battle video, then trade back and use whatever you want in the Mock Battle.

I've used it many times in XY and ORAS to fight NPC's using my friend's teams when I have nothing else to do.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.