[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I miss anything from Skipping straight to BW2? Havent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: BW2.jpg (85KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
BW2.jpg
85KB, 600x351px
Will I miss anything from Skipping straight to BW2? Havent played Either
>>
You miss everything you skipped dumbass
>>
Only story stuff, gameplay in BW2 is better in every way
>>
Yes, BW sets up BW2. BW2 is also way better if you do the memory link thing with a finished copy of BW.
>>
>>31353153
Not the point you retard
>>
Playing BW1 where there's only Unova Pokemon for the very first time is kind of magical and no other game had that same feel since thanks to bigger regional dexes.
>>
>>31353149
Yes, you miss the reason for Team Plasma going from PokeCrusaders to PokeISIS. And you'll kind of get confused at stuff N is referring to. If you're playing without emulators, you'll also miss that future link stuff
>>
>>31353168
>asks a retard question
>calls someone else a retard for giving obvious answer
just kill kys yourself faggot
>>
>>31353189
Shit how did they go to pokeisis
>>
fucking usless like usual you retard
>>
>>31353149
I did the same and I felt like when you watch the second part of a movie but not the first part.

First, the Unwavering Emotions OST (it only appears during flashbacks in B2W2), the marvelous Route 10 (which was removed in B2W2), the best Badge Gate so far (especially when checking the Flying-type badge), the last battle against N (where he uses the other box legendary), and then the real last battle against Ghetsis and HIS FUCKING PERFECT HYDREIGON (it carries moves to make sure it gets a Super Effective hit on any Pokémon including your box legend)
>>
Just skip it entirely, it was a real letdown overall, especially the music.
>>
>>31353149
The only thing you'll miss by skipping BW1 is a bunch of asinine, nonsensical and spoonfed monologue from a small variety of NPCs.

So go ahead and jump straight to BW2, the content and features besides the shitty story are some of the best Pokémon has to offer.
>>
>>31353219
Basically Hilbert/Hilda beats sense into N over the tune of a few battles. So N believes it isn't a major sin to catch pokemon now and he leaves plasma to find himself. Ghetsis gets kinda pissed at this because his whole schtick was to use N as PokeJesus to get people to not train pokemon, leaving him tyrant of Unova with no resistance.
So Ghetsis goes back to the drawing board, appoints Colress the new leader, Colress decides to make NeoPlasma about research, but Ghetsis is still the leader albeit in shadow. And his orders are to just take Unova by force. So now Plasma is about blowing shit up and freezing shit instead of being holier than thou.
>>
>>31353687
Not every type but he hits 11/17 for SE but Ghost Psychic and Electric are fucked for hitting with Stab

Only Flying Poison and Fightinf stab can kill him reliably

With a gen with 2/3 Poison types weak to Fire Blast and fighting types usually have shitty Special Def
>>
>>31353149
It's exactly like borderlands 1 and 2, 1 is pretty bland and not fully fleshed out, but sets up the characters and world for 2, which is better in every way and is constantly expanding on and making references to the first one
>>
>>31354724
t. Anthony Burch
>>
>>31353149
Not really no.
>>
BW1 was fresh at the time, though you may already know all the Pokémon from later games.
BW2 is the polished one but lacks identity.
>>
I read the plot summary for BW and its characters on Bulbapedia and then went straight to W2, it worked out fine.
>>
A guide to symbolism in BW and B2W2:

If there's two of anything, it has a 90% chance of representing truths and ideals

If there's one of anything that is colored gray or has relatively neutral characteristics, it represents the middle area where opinions are the only thing that matters

Everything else is either filler, America jokes/references, or pikachu
>>
>>31355009

what about cheren and bianca? which is truth and which is ideals?
>>
>>31357067
Cheyenne is truth. He wants to have powerful pokemon to win the league because that's how you win the league. Bianca is ideals because she thinks the world has more to offer than her father claims
>>
>>31353162
Do you need some kind of wifi to do the memory link, or just two DS consoles?
>>
>>31357453
I'm pretty sure you can do it via infrared
>>
>>31355009
>or pikachu

No Pikachu whatsoever in gen 5. You couldn't even get the Light Ball.
>>
>>31357453
It could be done both ways. Of course, now you just can do it with 2 dses.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.