[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"b-but Ash and Serena are an official canon!!! ;_;"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

"b-but Ash and Serena are an official canon!!! ;_;"

why are Serenafags so desperate fro Ash and Shitrena to be together they have to lie?
Ash and Lillie are such a cute couple anyway.
>>
This was a wonderful day.
http://archive.is/jQBHv
>>
>>31349492
Would this garbage anime actually be watchable if they just made a new protagonist for each generation?

My gut says yes. It also allows for some more interesting dynamics, like having a protagonist who's treats pokemon like tools in the beginning and warms up over time.

They already just take the game plots and insert Ash into them. Why not just anime the games?
>>
>>31349462
>why are Serenafags so desperate fro Ash and Shitrena to be together they have to lie?
Because they have some reason to believe their ship has a chance.
Unlike you faggots

Now fuck off back to /padt/..
>>
Is there any group of people that's as sad and pathetic as shipfags?
Even the lowliest and most repulsive of furries is Chad Thundercock squared compared to them.
I honestly would rather hang out with a neckbearded, obese, mentally ill horsefucker who smells of his own encrusted cum than be stuck in a room with a shipfag.
>>
>>31349462
>why are Serenafags so desperate fro Ash and Shitrena to be together they have to lie?
Says the person who goes
>Ash and Lillie are such a cute couple anyway
Bring your autism somewhere else, shipfag.
>>
>>31349666
>Even the lowliest and most repulsive of furries is Chad Thundercock
Oh god, /a/.
Also, checked.
>>
File: 1476067242962.png (40KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1476067242962.png
40KB, 251x231px
>>31349666
What's a shipfag, senpai? I have a few ships I like, and am willing to defend, so am I a pathetic and sad person too?

No trashnime ships outside of AshxAlan though.
>>
>>31349666
Not even the Dead Sea is as salty. Nice Satan trips though.
>>
>>31350510
Yes, only degenerates spend their time fantasizing about the romantic relationships of fictional characters.
>>
>>31349666
Yes, there also the self-insert fanfic oc-do-not-steal shipfags.
>>
File: 1482704672521.jpg (134KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482704672521.jpg
134KB, 500x720px
>>31351199
But being a degenerate and being a pathetic and sad person are two different things. Everyone here is a degenerate in some way or form.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.