[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say good things about gen 7. I'll start: No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1484192182384.png (742KB, 900x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1484192182384.png
742KB, 900x1015px
Let's say good things about gen 7. I'll start:

No HMs. Thank god they got rid of them. You can say good bye for having a mandatory bird/any Pokemon that learns fly in your team. No more having to ponder which of your ingame bros you have to replace with a shitty HM slave for a dungeon. I wish they had done this earlier I was thinking about a team for White 2 and it was really good and seemed like a fun ingame team, until I remembered I had no fucking flier in my team which completely ruined everything. Really one of the best changes made to the game.

Pic related, another good thing from gen 7.
>>
Highest concentration of quality waifus
>>
>>31348416
hyper training lets me use my wife Celesteela without having to worry about bad ivs
>>
>>31348416
>Not putting HMs on your bros and adventuring together.
Using some random pokemon for mobility just seems strange to me, like why do I have to borrow someone else's power? In game is easy enough, even with HMs on your main party.
>>
>>31348416
second best story

cool pokemon designs

trial captains are way more memorable than gym leaders but i still like gyms more for some reason
>>
>>31348416
The games were moderately challenging and opposing trainers had some thought put in their teams. Loved new Pokémon, Alolan forms and SOS battles.
>>
>>31348416

alola mons

even the ones i hated at first like persian grew on me.

the only objectively shit alolamon is raticate. and maybe dugtrio if you're a smogonfag.
>>
>>31349322
>not liking chubby-cheeked faticate

what is wrong with you, it's adorable
>>
>>31348459
This.

I hate using other people's Pokemon, I want my team to help me not some town owned Tauros
>>
>>31348459
>>31349401
This.

I really miss that black little blob of mine. It was the most precious thing to me.
>>
>>31349416
>>31349401
>>31348459
I thought I was the only one. Though let's be nice to OP and focus on the good things.
>>
>>31348459
>>31349401
>>31349416
This.

I really like the difficulty carrying moves like Cut added too. Sometimes I would be in a battle and I had previously had to delete a useful move for Cut, which left me no choice to wittle with it. And combined with the move deleter being so far into the games, it really made the game challenging at times and added tension. And I applaud Game Freak for it.
>>
File: 1484149214251.png (136KB, 483x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484149214251.png
136KB, 483x444px
>>31348459
>>31349401
>>31349450
>there exists people that miss HMs
How autistic do you have to be to miss a feature as bad as HMs
>>
>>31349450
>>31349465
I was being saracastic with the black little blob part. Fuck that shit. I want to play Pokemon without having to manage my party with shit move I don't even want. And I get to ride Pokemon. Doesn't matter if they're strangers or not.
It would be better if I could use my own Pokemon, but not matter how you cut it, Riding my own Pokemon > Riding random Pokemon >>>>>>>> My fuck shit >>>>>>> HMs.
>>
>>31349483
There were people who missed Pokemon Center and Mart being apart, and limited use TMs, and still consider Gen 5 to be the worst thing because it made those changes.
I remember some autists who even missed not having a Physical/Special split and not having a Day/Night Cycle.

This world is full of autists.
>>
>>31348416
Goodbye, surf-i mean BARF, no one remembers you. Skuld will always the best choice
>>
>>31349553
Day/Night cycle is pretty pointless and Phys/Spec split was super halfassed and ruined a lot of mons. I can see people being annoyed about the latter and indifferent about the former.
>>
File: IMG_1412.png (467KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1412.png
467KB, 700x700px
Introduced one of my favorite mons, tied with garchomp.

Also it introduced a lot of cool abilities like merciless, corrosion and dazzling. Z moves were pretty cool too, although I think Megas are better.
>>
>>31348416
>real story
>well-designed characters that actually grow and develop
>team skull
>fantastic writing (most for team skull)
>somewhat challenging, with the exp share off you'll probably black out more than a couple times
>dex is actually somewhat fun to fill in
>new legendaries are great, except for lunala, the tapus are probably the best secondary legend group we've ever had
>superb music

they're probably my favorite games in the series, or at the very least in my top 3. can't wait for the third version.
>>
>>31348416
>no HMs
>great new Pokemon like your pic
>introduced some of my favorite new legends, Magearna and Lunala
>story with characters I actually gave a shit about
>UBs, especially how they gave the designers excuses to make outlandish and alien designs
>I know people hate it but I love the Plaza, I only wish the music wasn't fucking annoying and shops could level by themselves rather than be replaced
>Pelago is rather fun and gives my box autism some relief
>level spike on Poni because they knew people would exp share
>SOS battles make easy shinies and better breeding parents
>amazing music
>good region design
I fucking love these, probably one of my favorites. First time since BW2 I filled the dex too.
>
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.