[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They aren't going to make any more games after the sinnoh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
They aren't going to make any more games after the sinnoh remakes and possible necrozma game are they?

Sun and moon set the bar so high for another entry and would finish off the main series quite nicely, besides, 7 is the lucky number right?
>>
>>31346383
They said pokemon will continue and be apart of culture. Its never ending
>>
>>31346418
What's the point though? Am I seriously the online who would be satisfied if they just stopped now, other than obviously organising events for S/M and other general fan stuff.

Where does the series even go from here anyway? What more could possibly be done?
>>
>>31346383
>Sun and moon set the bar so high for another entry and would finish off the main series quite nicely
Set the bar so high? What the fuck no, it's ok at best. A few cinematic cutscenes and you faggots forget that pokemon is still way behind the curve in terms of quality. I could list a million billion things about what's wrong with the games, but I'm willing to bet you've heard them all already. The quality of this game definitely doesn't denote any feeling of a swan song.

Also why the fuck would they stop this insane gravy train? I don't understand where you could get the least foggy notion that this is the end of pokemon.
>>
>>31346469
>What more could possibly be done?
A shitton more money could be made.
>>
>he thinks companies just end cash cows
>>
>>31346383
There is literally no reason to end the second most successful franchise of all time
>>
>>31346507
I'm not saying they will, just that they should
>>
>>31346482
Everyone hates the cut scenes, that's not what set the bar high for SM
>>
>>31346534
No they shouldn't
>>
>>31346469
>Am I seriously the online who would be satisfied if they just stopped now
Yes

>Where does the series even go from here anyway? What more could possibly be done?
How is that even a question? How is that question different from any other point in pokemon's existence. I can figure out a few ways for them to go from here.
>Pick one poke from 3
>Beat random type based challenges
>Beat bad guys of the series
>Beat elite 4
>Do post game stuff
>>
>>31346538
Sounds like more reasons to not end the series here.
>>
>>31346570
>just make the same game over and over again! that'll make them happy!
>>
>>31346584
It's worked for twenty years.
>>
>>31346584
Well, we've been buying it for twenty years now, so...yeah, sounds about right.
>>
>>31346584
This is pokemon we're talking about right?
>>
>>31346383
>Sun and moon set the bar so high
By having less content?
Barebones postgame?
Even more handholding?
Shittier online than before?
Heavy cutscenes so that you're begging for skip button?
Empty towns and less cities than ever before?
Removing past battle styles?
Lagging like crazy?

Dude
>>
>>31346383
Let's approach this a different way. How did SM set the bar so high?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.