[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only have one rod >Even with bubbles, literally 2 of every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Pokemon-Moon-Sun-2DS.jpg (688KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Moon-Sun-2DS.jpg
688KB, 1920x1080px
>Only have one rod
>Even with bubbles, literally 2 of every 3 encounters are Magikarp
>No way to prevent this
>50% of encounters on the 3rd and 4th islands are Pelliper
>A further 20% are rats and mongeese
>No way to change these

What the literal fuck were they smoking when they though these were acceptable?
>>
>>31344153
Just because you don't have any skill doesn't mean these games are bad. SuMo are the biggest innovation in Pokemon since Fairy type. Quit whining.
>>
>>31344555
ITT: butthurt islandfags bending over and opening wide for gamefreak
>>
File: (You)..jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(You)..jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>31344555
>>
>>31344555
>SuMo
>>
>>31344153
>>Only have one rod
They are just upgrades. There is little to no reason to use a downgraded rod so you essentially only have one rod.
>>Even with bubbles, literally 2 of every 3 encounters are Magikarp
Easiest fishing I have experienced in a pokemon game. Try finding a female Relicanth in RSE or better yet a Feebas.
>>No way to prevent this
The only thing I can imagine is a fish guy handing you the pokemon you want.
>>50% of encounters on the 3rd and 4th islands are Pelliper
Welcome to Hoenn.
>>A further 20% are rats and mongeese
Welcome to every pokemon game.
>>No way to change these
Try sticking your finger in your butt. I hear that helps.

Out of all the legitimate complains about SM yours are the most insignificant. I like getting items while fishing. I got too much money now but it's cool.
>>
>>31345770
>Welcome to every pokemon game.

Just because it's in every game doesn't make it good.
>>
>>31344153
>Not fixing problems from past gens for the 20th anniversary*
fixed it for ya m9
>>
>>31345770
Getting items from fishing is a good addition, I never implied it wasn't. Whay I implied was that there's no way to stop Magikarp clogging your fishing encounters.
>>
File: why the fuck.png (35KB, 560x457px) Image search: [Google]
why the fuck.png
35KB, 560x457px
>>31345770
>Easiest fishing I have experienced in a pokemon game.
>>
>only have 1 rod
People don't complain about that in Gen V
>>
>>31348302
Because you weren't getting magikarp out the ass.
>>
>>31348306
Yeah it was Basculin spam instead, so fucking cool right?
>>
You have never not gotten magikarp or any other shitmon in any pokemon game ever why do you expect this to be different?

It took me less than 10 minutes to get all the 1% encounters through fishing

Complain about the actual problems sm has
>>
>>31345770
>> Easiest fishing I have experienced in a pokemon game.
>> Try finding a female Relicanth in RSE
Relicanth is found underwater, you don't need to fish it.

>> or better yet a Feebas
Well it does take some times, but once you have the right tiles it has a 50% chance of appearing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.