[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TPCi will get their shitty ass dubbing crew on this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon_movie_banner.jpg (74KB, 1199x486px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_movie_banner.jpg
74KB, 1199x486px
>TPCi will get their shitty ass dubbing crew on this movie
>Not even going for full nostalgia with the old voice actors
TPCi is literally fucking cancer
>>
How would they get the old voice actor for Meowth.
>>
>>31344258
Zombification of course
>>
Tfw you started watching the Pokemon anime in ag series and don't give a fuck about veronica
>>
4Kids went bankrupt, and I'm pretty sure most of the old actors are retired now, save for the ones that moved over to TCPi
>>
>>31344143
>Still caring about the Pokemon anime
This series was ruined after Misty left Ash. Why bother watching?
>>
>>31344582
the series is bad but it isn't that pathetic. its had highs and lows in and of its own since the end of the GS series in 2002/03
>>
>>31344582
>ruined after Misty left Ash
Guess pokeshipping is becoming as annoying as armourshipping.
>>
>>31344430

Actually, what was left of 4kids was bought by Konami and now they dub Yu-Gi-Oh! exclusively.

>>31345065

The only ground Pokeshippers had was fabricated by 4kids. Who had the power to make fanfiction "official."

Honestly, why do fags even WANT them back. They ruined everything they got their hands on, and One Piece is still recovering from their shit touch.
>>
>>31345190
>One Piece is still recovering from their shit touch.
Still? It was THAT bad?
>>
>>31344258
>>31344371
Nathan Price is dead?
>>
The old voice actors weren't very good anyway. Ash's was especially annoying after a little while. Did they get a new actor around Johto era or did the original one just get worse?
>>
>>31347754
No, OP fans just use it to rationalize why no one wants to watch their shitty show on Toonami.
>>
>>31347754
No, but it's nowhere near as popular as Naruto grew to be and never will. But the anime is trash, the manga is vastly superior.
>>
>watching the dub

Dumb amerilards
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.